Star Wars: The Old Republic E3 CGI Trailer (SICK)

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
wow the graphics are AMAZING defiantly will be the best game of the year

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah the graphics in the cutscenes and stuff look awesome, but the gameplay looks unimpressive to me. But Im not an mmo guy to begin with so dont trust my opinion of games like this lol.

Here is an older trailer but still amazing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
im not a big star wars guy, infact ive never seen any of the movies, but this looks pretty sick

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I wasn't a star wars guy until I got the original trilogy on vhs when I was like 8... then I was. I went to the midnight premiers for all 3 newer movies too. I have a Jango Fett pez dispenser.

Sandy if you have the time I would definitely recommend watching them.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
AHAHAH!!^^ im assuming thats a parady of something with wat would Jesus do lol

well a recomandation from Cpt means i MUST do it. but should i watch the newer movies for it to make sense?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
That is a very interesting question. Search your feelings LMAO

But seriously, Maybe watch them in order of episode I then II etc because if you pay attention to the characters and the plot points, I think it will make a lot of sense when you get to episodes III-VI.

Thats just my opinion. Everyone else watched the old ones (IV-VI) first and turned out to be normal functioning ppl in society, so you could go that route too.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
=O! Saying you've never seen Star Wars is like saying you've never eaten bread. But ya, that's one of the questions of the century Jman. Whichever way you wanna watch it would be cool, just keep in mind the older ones were made in the 70s and 80s lol. Or you can watch it the same way the rest of us did which is 4,5,6 then 1,2,3. If you want everything to make sense and not be full of mystery and surprises, then watch them in order. If you like to have mystery and be surprised at what happens then watch them 4,5,6,1,2,3. Kind of like those movies that show the ending first and then go back and show the events that transpired before and how the characters got there. Doesn't really matter though, cuz they are all chock full of awesomeness. I'm sure you'll enjoy them in whatever order you watch them in.

Also I'm not really into the mmo or whatever. I thought the cgi trailer was awesome, not particularly the game. Who doesn't enjoy a good Jedi vs Sith fight every now and then?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
thanks for the advice guys. when i find the time i will definately do it. and i think ill risk being non-functional and watching them in the order they were created

p.s. Jess i eat pita bread, does that count?