ST is DM's official worst enemy

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
i fuckin hate these guys, they think they *tied DM*......but here is the whole thing:

STquikiller is aka ARquikiller and was leader of AR. But wen he was leader of AR DM kingHost recruted him into DM. Once i noticed DMquikiller i cut him from DM. He was pissed at me, and AR wudnt let him b the leader wen i cut him. So he started ST.

So me n Yank 2v2 ST and own them, they get no flags, and they both negativ. ST JackBauer got 1 kill, he thot we were cheatn cuz we owned them so bad. Thn in a 5v5(i wasnt there but it was a war led by Yank) DM owned them again. They once again got no flags.

On the ST website they posted "DM=tie x2", go look for ur self:
http://stclan.wetpaint.com/

they were talkn shit down to me Yank n xLocoKidx. I am fed up with their shit. so i told STquikiller to either post tht they nvr ward DM or tht they lost to DM, cuz id rather hav us not war ST then tie to those shit bags

There4 i am delcareing an ALL OUT WAR against ST. I want evry DM to go to each ST game and kik the shit outa them. Infact, they talkn so much bullshit, tht i dont care tht much if we talk trash right back.

DETH TO ST!!!!!!

thn in a game they wudnt admit they lost to us,

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
o yea and wen we challenged them to another war, they said no......FUCKIN PUSSYS

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

I was in both wars we owned them sooo bad. Everytime jackbauer died he'd say "wtf" and "cheater" because he sucks so much. In a game today Morb and I asked them to face us again but they said no and started talking shit to us.

If they are going to say we tied them then they should want to settle it, but they dont seem to express any interest.

I remember when quickiller was AR he would always come to a game with a DM in it and say "Die DM" or "DM sucks" just because he was cut...maybe because he SUCKS.

I want to war these losers again and have it set to 20 flags just so they have to be there longer when we are kicking their asses. Maybe a 6 vs 6 or 7vs 7, if they have that many members.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
There will be NOBODY that trash talks our good name, or they will have me to deal with! They are such young kids and sorry that they can't be men and say they LOST. I am right next to you in this holy war Morb, to rid the world of ST. Death to the enemy! I call all DM men to our side! Clean your guns boys, we're going to kick some butt! To WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hahahaha, honostly I find this quite amusing. That out of the hatred built in from Quickiller he thought he could beat us. But he has exposed himself for the newb that he is because of what he has done. So really Quickiller no matter the name is a newb and a sore looser because he can't face the fact that we bested him, his clan, and anyWUN else so he's going to be a little pussy ass bitch and try to bad mouth us. All while doing this he's just making it worse for himself and since he is an enemy of DM he is a enemy to many. So the only publicity his clan and himself is getting is the absolute hatred of us and when people see us whipping a clans ass so much they will join in hand. Then in atleast a week or so more than 100+ people in MoHH will be hating the ST clan. HAHA, and it all started because of a newb.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
this is an extermination of ST's filth in moh.........I am goin to set this war up, with the help of the other commanders and the DM President.....i am hopeing for a 10v10, with a 20 flag return,tht way DM can rele flex it's HUGE ASS FUCKIN MUSCLES, DM will own 10 of them all at once.................THIS IS A BITTER TASTE OF HELL FOR ST

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Here is a picture of "quickiller" after warring with DM:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
wwar time:

this gonna b a 10v10, on tuesday, at 5pm eastern, let me, yank, Royal, and DK kno if u can make it

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
damn i dont think ill be home at that time, i sure would like to help you guys set these fuckers straight.

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
Now thats some BS, DM would never lose to them or tie them. I personaly say you guys would own them anyday and all they do in war is call for SD help, what losers.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yea, tht SD TJTF make me mad, he plays for lik evry nub clan.........

the war might b at 5:30 insted, but im not sure

Stream:

H

Halifax

Well guys i am very close Friends with Quickiller he has been very nice to me and he just hates other DM members because he says that they are just a bunch of showoffs, he doest hate me actually im his closest friend. Ya also in the war with them did SD TJTF play cuz hes in that clan.

Stream:

Death God

Corporal
SD TJTF is like always with ST. In my mind he's not even in SD because whenever SD have war I never see him go help and it's always SDtradation and SDborn2win who are always the one vs ??? so yeah.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
halifax, if i was the one in control of this site, i wud BAN UR FUCKN ASS just for being gud friends with QUIKSHITER.......not tht i want shadow to do tht

Stream:

H

Halifax

dude wth ud ban me for being someones friend u hate? wow Morb thats very low really thats the dumbest thing.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
mayb u think its dumb halif, but he was a complete dick to DM after i cut him, and the only reason ur saying tht is low is becuz ur cut from DM