Sorry Guys...

Stream:

EverdreamDR

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
I had a great time with all of you, since medal of honor, to halo 3, and i really enjoyed being in one of the best clans ever, i just want to follow my own way in videogames, i did what i could as being a leader of the halo 3 team, and i liked being part of it, i hope the clan runs as great as it always do, i really learned allot from everyone and specially i learned how a truth clan is, i mean, being part of a clan is not just about videogames, is a community that talks about anything and enjoyes being part of it, thats how the really good clans are, and of course, the people here are the best ever, i am not leaving because anyone of you, i have nothing against anyone here, its just that i had a great time and i want to put and end to it because it is enough for me, i hope you guys understand me, and thats all.
I left you Linster the co-leader place in the gamebattles site if u want to make any changes, and i hope you guys choose a new leader for the halo 3 team.
So, if theres something ill remember is the great time i passed with all of you guys playing medal of honor, owning and playing wars, and playing halo 3 with all the team, so, ill never forget what a great time i passed in DM.
Ill be in Xbox Live, so if anyone of you needs anything, i could help.
Thanks for all of you for giving me an awsome time in the clan, and Shadow, thanks for making this site that is the best clan site ive ever seen and it helps to keep the clan together, as it will always be.

So...i guess...see ya guys, and thanks...

The Demon Messiahs
BEST CLAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

its too bad your leaving, i had a great time playing with you, and hope to play with you again.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

bye ever. ill add u on xboxlive on halo3 we can own together.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Dream!!I will always remember the good times we had in moh1,we truly owned that game.Good Luck man with your solo career,and dont forget you will always have a spot in DM.To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Good bye my mexican freind hope you journey well, have a great time with whatever your doing. Peace Ever great playing wit you man..

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
There's no way this could happen. It was great owning with u and hope u come bak. U are one great player

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
i remember the day everdream first got halo 2. i remember teaching him everything about it and we have had a great friendship from then on. i'll miss you everdream and i'll always be cool with you no matter what.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well it was great having you in DM for MOHH, you are a terrific player and person. see ya on XBL man.

Stream:

M

MasterCf

EVERDREAM NOOOOOOOO

Can I lead? I was always with everdream at practice...I want to run it just like him!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
damn im gunna miss u, this mean ur leaving gamming or joining another clan? anyways ill mis u :(