Socom 4

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
So is anyone for sure getting this game and is dedicated to joining the team?

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
im downloadin the beta right now, cant wait to play it. hope more DM get this game n maybe we can get a team started cause COD BO was a complete failure on the ps3

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
im downloadin the beta right now, cant wait to play it. hope more DM get this game n maybe we can get a team started cause COD BO was a complete failure on the ps3
Can i possible download the game from you, considering im leading socom 4 i would love to get a feel of the game so im use to it before the official release.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I guess Im gonna be waiting for the official beta for all psn users to come out :). I'll be testing the beta. If it looks good, Im gettin it :).

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I wont be buying this game , but good luck you team :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yes i'm buying this game. i will not be playing online til the summer but gaza this is the game i'm going to focus on this summer hopefully we can work on a team for DM this summer in Socom 4.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
yes i'm buying this game. i will not be playing online til the summer but gaza this is the game i'm going to focus on this summer hopefully we can work on a team for DM this summer in Socom 4.
2bad u guys arnt on 360, we could relive the old competition days :D

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
damn bro thats great news, do you know approximately when in the summer?

and rico you have played it right, what do you think about it?