CoD:AW So what are your thoughts on Advance Warfare?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Like the title says.....what are your thoughts?

I do like the exo abilities after getting use to them. But with these new mechanics I think they should increase the FOV.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I cant really add anything bud... Didn't look like my type of CoD from day one, so I haven't bought it. I wasn't happy with the exo-smallmap-force you to run around like a headless chicken feel.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I cant really add anything bud... Didn't look like my type of CoD from day one, so I haven't bought it. I wasn't happy with the exo-smallmap-force you to run around like a headless chicken feel.
Yeah I know...you can get ass fucked from all directions now. You're footsteps sound like an elephant walking....but yet you can't hear the oponenants at all...but it can be hella fun if that's all you want. I don't see this being too active in e-sports but I could be wrong. And after latest patch...opponents are even more spongey....here's to hoping 3arch can come up with another game winner.

On a side note halo anniversary edition for xbone is pretty shhhweet.....all 4 halo's in one download....with 100+ mp maps. I'm sure this would be the only game [MENTION=4618]DM RC-blazer[/MENTION] would play on xbone.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
It was ok, just no one to play with, very different, went back on to bo.2 and forgot i couldnt jump super high, lol

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yeah I know...you can get ass fucked from all directions now. You're footsteps sound like an elephant walking....but yet you can't hear the oponenants at all...but it can be hella fun if that's all you want. I don't see this being too active in e-sports but I could be wrong. And after latest patch...opponents are even more spongey....here's to hoping 3arch can come up with another game winner.

On a side note halo anniversary edition for xbone is pretty shhhweet.....all 4 halo's in one download....with 100+ mp maps. I'm sure this would be the only game @DM RC-blazer would play on xbone.
Aww man, this PC game, Warframe, has sucked up my life! I still haven't played Halo MCC believe it or not! o.o