So long PSP...

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

Guys I just sold my psp with every game and UMD i had. So there. HitSquad has finally retired from MOHH but not from DM. Wow, 1 year and 2 months of playin the crap out of that game. I finally bought a PS3 yesterday but it seems most of you own 360's. Does our clan exist in the PS3 world? If so, please inform me what game we're active in so I could go buy it. So far I have "Medal Of Honor: Airborne" which isn't all that great like I thought it would be. It only holds 8 players max when online:thumbdown: So far I'm satisfied with the new system because before my PSP I was still playing with my PS1. Yes, I'm a old school playa. I missed out on the whole PS2 craze like most people missed out on woodstock::blunt But yeah, I'll check in here from time to time. Hopefully someone could give me answers. Good luck to the rest of you in the MOHH world. DAMN IT! I miss the game already!:shocking: :doh:

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
So long in MoHH Hit. Maybe you could move a clan into a PS3 game and lead.
I wanna know how much you got when you sold your psp and the games

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
hits, u should get Resistance, i hear its a GREAT game.
and if the online is good enough, maybe you could a start a DM branch there.

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

Sounds good. Sooo....DM Doesn't exist in ANY PS3 games huh? PS3's sales are goin up due to the new 40G and $399 price drop. Yeah, it would be a good idea to establish DM in a PS3 game at this point. I'm aready tagged DM HitSquad in Airborne. Seems like I was up against some veterans last night. I got raped....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
well...first off only 2 or maybe 3 people have a PS3 counting yourself...so a little early......howeva' this Christmas I might be added to that list. But still not enough people to start one. Unreal Tournament3 got my attention on the PS3.

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

Fear.............nah. I heard Charles was talking about COD4. BTW, UT3 IS a pretty good game. I played a little in our break room at work. I wish Asia Carrera was still playin that game. Oh yeah, most of you are youngster so I shouldn't even mention the name. LoL. Let's just say she was filming in a certain "industry" and when she had free time all she did was play play play Unreal Tournament.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Sorry to hear that, Hit. I was about to mention CoD4 but you already know about it...I guess ppl here play it on Xbox360 and not PS3? Xbox Live players can't play with PS3 ppl, can they?

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
i suggest getting CoD4 i have it on ps3 its great but i have yet to see any other DM's on the ps3 version

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Sorry to hear that, Hit. I was about to mention CoD4 but you already know about it...I guess ppl here play it on Xbox360 and not PS3? Xbox Live players can't play with PS3 ppl, can they?
no they cant, microsoft and sony would never allow that.

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

Ayt Mario, I'll take your word for it. Even my cousin borrowed it from a friend and he said it was worth buying. Make me DM member #02 in COD4

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

I bought COD3 instead. LMFAO. What? It was on sale for $26 flat.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I have a ps3 Hit, and i have Resistance....its a very good game in campain...BUT on-line is very hard. It would take some seriouse dedication to get good enough to own in. It does have a huge on-line following tho. Mostly UK ppl (for whatever reason). Lemme know what games u decide...i will help ya get started.

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

I'm getting "10" free PS3 games for $0 next week!!! YES, $0!!! I found a old high school buddy that used to be a game tester for SONY. Now he does advertisments for them. He gets employee game bundles for free! Yes, I DO LIKE TO BRAG! Just comes to show you never pick on those little guys back in high school, you never know when they could come in handy in the future.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Fear.............nah. I heard Charles was talking about COD4. BTW, UT3 IS a pretty good game. I played a little in our break room at work. I wish Asia Carrera was still playin that game. Oh yeah, most of you are youngster so I shouldn't even mention the name. LoL. Let's just say she was filming in a certain "industry" and when she had free time all she did was play play play Unreal Tournament.
nice! Asia Carrera she played Unreal Tournament? crazy!!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
they have games coming up for PC and 360 interlooped? games its gonne be pretty cool. PC players along with 360s.

Stream:

K

KALAMAZ00

I remember selling my PSP...i actually borrowed my neighbors PS3 for like 2 weeks before i got my 360...