Snow Day for Zero

Stream:

G

GuardianAngel

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlFjxZXAyl8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
it is the first time ive seen snow so dont say anything....

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
i feel u man i live in connecticut we onlly got 1 inch so far and i wasnt awake 4 it

Stream:

G

GuardianAngel

yea im making a fort right now soo im like wooo sooo much fun
xD

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Lol congrats on the snow. But that seriously got you a snow day from school?!??!?!?! Two years ago we had a blizzard and we got like 3.5 feet and the school still held classes... Colorado school system = FAIL

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
wow you guys are lucky......georgia has nearly never snow.....last time it snowed was like two or three years ago, and that was only for like two or three days

-GH-

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
o ya well ur lucky to have palm trees lol i just got nasty cold rain no palm trees just naked maple trees and no snow

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
looks gud 4 maryland we are supposed 2 get snow tonight! no school tomorrow? YAY! :)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol where do u live ? like tennesse? yea we already have like a foot in michigan, nothing like colorado but like 8 inches = school closes

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
nope nvm i wached the video... Louisiana ...wow didnt think snow that far south was possible

Stream:

G

GuardianAngel

lol to be more percise they never let our school out our school is the so called best public school tat during anything never closes while every other school does
but iv got some more videos coming in very short too so itl be a few mins till there ready but il have them here soon xD oh and there as stupid as the first one xP
eDit: i kinda just got checked out before it really started it was stupid staying there

Stream:

G

GuardianAngel

<object height="344" width="425"></object><object height="344" width="425">ok only the first one is working
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2P6BXXwzQak&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2P6BXXwzQak&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8YSf1k_Y6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
Wisconsin gets snow :D

snow here is alredy getting old. escpically if you have to walk to school everyday :/

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
One of the meteorologists in CO is pretty hawt and when I watch the weather in the morning she gives the snow totals and she says "6 to 12 inches in the foothills" and I say to my TV: "I got your 6 to 12 inches right here!"

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
The best thing you've seen in your life?? What about boobies? It's better then boobies?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
One of the meteorologists in CO is pretty hawt and when I watch the weather in the morning she gives the snow totals and she says "6 to 12 inches in the foothills" and I say to my TV: "I got your 6 to 12 inches right here!"

wow captain. rly? Rly? RLY? no jk thats pretty funny
------------->:rearshock:<-----------------captain

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
nope nvm i wached the video... Louisiana ...wow didnt think snow that far south was possible
it snowed in orlando when i was there last year :/

and i honestly laugh at all of you. I dont think you need an explanation why, but ill tell you i have a meter of snow, and ive only had 1 day off school. and its hit -40