Sniper Elite: The Best PS2 Game ever

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yea you're probably thinking "Wow PS2? That is sooo 2004" but I had to share this with you. I loved this game and was wondering if anybody else had played it before. Heres some gameplay:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6p4mM489B4&feature=related[/ame]
and:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm2GXXmewjE&feature=PlayList&p=844B5B1C4B49E54F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29[/ame]
You can do things like plant tripwire grenades, blow up tanks on convoys, shoot dynamite and grenades! My best shot was a 1012 yard hit and a 3-in-1 kill when i shot a grenade off of somebody's belt. If your bored and want to buy something, pick this game up for PS2, PC, or Xbox.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
That looks awesome, I had never heard of it until now. I am doing a project for school where I am making a database for all of my dvds and games and I came across a lot of my old favorites:

PS2:
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Rachet & Clanks
-God of War
-GTAs
-Mohh Frontline

Xbox:
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
-SW Battlefront
-Fable
-Ninja Gaiden Black

GC:
-RE4!!!

N64:
-Zelda oot
-Perfect Dark
-Goldeneye
-mario 64

Man those games pooned, if you want to pick those up cheap you should! They are worth the time.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
frontline was.. ehh mohh european assault was better

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
GOLDEN EYE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasnt Sniper Elite a arcade game? with a sniper with a scope?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Seems like a pretty kinky game. I'm gonna see how Samurai Shodown Anthology is for the ps2 cuz i need a game to just sit back and relax to.

I loved Ratchet and Clank and beat them all completely but i gave em away. Also beat Jak and Daxter games. Goldeneye was the bomb, too bad i didn't own it.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dude the ratchet and clank games are the shit!!! I'm just waiting for the new one to come out and the first one for ps3 to get cheaper

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I hearted those Rachet and Clank games!

The gameplay rawked, best weapons ever in a game, amazing environments, and freaking hilarious storylines. I got Rachet: Deadlocked fr my bday a few years ago and havent had time to play through it >.<

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Sniper Elite Show me that there are factors that affect a bullets flight path and bullets don't go straight unless its point blank

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
yea you have to deal with wind, gravity, heartrate, and breathing

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict