slyflybad moh 1

Stream:

C

Cock Sucking Peice of Shit

i wat to oin DM becuase i think its the best clan here in moh communitty please i ve improvd alot please just try me or somthing i had alot of waring xp in PI now so im all confident thanks

please dont flame just say yes or no ad reson thanks

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
No, you've asked before and the answer is the same. When we warred you while you were in PI (when you first joined).....let's just say you weren't the best of the bunch and you definitely shittalked. Unless you can prove to me or anyone else that you're serious, you have no spot in DM.

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

som1 shud giv him a tryout, idk how good he is, but i remember him being good in INF games

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I've already tried him out and he wasn't that good but that was awhile back. My mind is made up. Flip can try him out if he wants

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Jesus christ we need recruits!!!!!!! He is good, ive played him and hes topped a few DM games

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I say we give him a tryout. Insane is right we do need some new recruits. And this would be a fairly good addition. I was playin last night and DM was gettin kinda hated on...either that or it was just a coincadence that everywun started trying to kill me other than each other. Lets get DM back in MoHH1