BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
they said that if u put that cooler on the 360 it voids ur warranty

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
NO DONT USE A COOLER, IT MAKES IT HOTTER BELIEVE IT OR NOT, It will lead to the RINGS. (dun dun dun!!)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i voted no, if your XBOX360 has an HDMI its from the newer models which dont overheat as bad ass the 1gen.

also if you want to reduce overheat save your games to the harddrive, but the game still needs to be in the drive. but uses less electricity and doesnt make loud noises.

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Hmmmm so how do you save games to your hard drive? And yes Dfan its the real SgtSLaYaH .

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
i voted no, if your XBOX360 has an HDMI its from the newer models which dont overheat as bad ass the 1gen.

also if you want to reduce overheat save your games to the harddrive, but the game still needs to be in the drive. but uses less electricity and doesnt make loud noises.
in other words it has the "falcon chip"

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i have that cooler.

It does its job, keeps your xbox from getting too hot, I'm not sure exactly what you gain from this, but im sure it can't hurt.

The cooler does makes alot of noise, though.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

i have that cooler.

It does its job, keeps your xbox from getting too hot, I'm not sure exactly what you gain from this, but im sure it can't hurt.

an xbox is noisy even if you dont have a cooler.

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
i have that cooler.

i have been hearing that the cooler just makes the 360 worse and the reviews of it in walmart say it sucks and they do not reccoment it so im gunna go with no buy.