• No!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
will ppl r now hating me and morb and Kin wans me out of DM. its ur vote if i should leave DM.

Stream:

H

Halifax

Why do morb want u outta DM? i can understand Kin wanting to but y Morb. dont go we need ur skill and Videos!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i never said i wanted u out.........u kno tht if i wanted u out i wudda cut u....and i didnt cut u.....so i still want u in DM

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
OH.....HELL NO
You are ONE of the best assets DM has. You have something to bring to the table....I on the other should have made this poll.

Stream:

G

Galatica

short n simple.... NO, if DK quit, DM would die n that cant happen, DK u r 1 of the heart n souls of this clan... dont leave:sad: :crying:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
No I don't think DK should ditch/be cut DM. He is one of our MVPs both on and off the battle field.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
DK you must be getting emotional or sum shyt because noWUN wants you out. Did someWUN hurt your feelings?

Stream:

D

DM Vash.

hhhmmm sounds to me like DK is a bit of an atention freak if you ask me hahahhahaha wat you jealous all the fuzz that kin is getting well dont worry about that cuz he is gone now.... thanks to your awesome low ranked members wow gotta lose the best beacuse of some nubs......do you guys even see a point to this... leave if you want fuck!!! why make it our bussiness to decide if you leave or not.....wtf is that DK

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
hhhmmm sounds to me like DK is a bit of an atention freak if you ask me hahahhahaha wat you jealous all the fuzz that kin is getting well dont worry about that cuz he is gone now.... thanks to your awesome low ranked members wow gotta lose the best beacuse of some nubs......do you guys even see a point to this... leave if you want fuck!!! why make it our bussiness to decide if you leave or not.....wtf is that DK
i agree with som of wht V says.......except i dont think u shud leav....not tht V is sayn u shud leav.....