Sharkin it up

Stream:

D

DM Shark

First off, let me say hello to everyone. Next I wanna give an "Atta Boy" to Royal for making such a wicked site that everyone loves. I wish we could have him back on the battlefield. I have to admit, this is my first clan membership and I am a DM 4 Life. Things couldn't have worked out better for me (I owe it all to Royal for recruiting me.) I give mad respect to all the DM'ers. Most (if not all) of you are way better than me. I try to play when I have time. I work nights, so its hard to play alongside my teammates when you guys are on. Every once in a while I run into a fellow DM and we teach other players to respect us.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Damn cuzz I think you givin me way to much props n ish. I mean yeah I recruited you which lead you to be in the best clan which is making you a better player which is making you better at the MOH game but shyt. I mean all I did was start that for you:D Glad you love the site, be sure to tell other people about it.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey Shark, Welcome to the Forum! It is great to have you here. One of my best friends lives in Montana. I think it is Livingston Montana to be exact. He showed me tons of pics from the area up there and man is that place beautiful. Hope you have fun hanging out here and getting crazy in MOH.