Sgt Nebula7

Do you even like me?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
I know it's been awhile but what's up, I'm currently enlisted in the Marine Corps so that's why I've been so busy lately, glad to see DM is still running strong.

Well enough of me, hows the rest of you doing? I play Battlefield bad company 2 for 360 my Gamertag is Nebula7 so you can hit me up on that before I ship off August 30. Cya around.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Damn nice, The Corps! I, along with other DM salute you, sir! All the best when you get shipped off.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Sup Neb....it's Demonluvr...I remember having a few shotty matches against you...you may not though.

Oh and thanks for enlisting...I salute you boss.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I think I remember you but I had a lot of 1v1's lol. I think I remember glitching with you guys in the jail type thing in MOH where you have to jump on that box and walk on the walls.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I know it's been awhile but what's up, I'm currently enlisted in the Marine Corps so that's why I've been so busy lately, glad to see DM is still running strong.

Well enough of me, hows the rest of you doing? I play Battlefield bad company 2 for 360 my Gamertag is Nebula7 so you can hit me up on that before I ship off August 30. Cya around.
I tried to state this above....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
heh guess I missed that. I respect you for doing what your doing. Thank you for serving our country

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i have no idea who you are =). but it's nice to meet you buddy look's like you been a member for a long time nice to see old member's back here =D