it was 5 on 5

dm vr sgt

sgt side it was:me(sgt slayah)whitenerdy,ruler,sharshoter,someoneelse

dm side:elite,monkeydawg,we gave them tr oath,and 2 more dm

it was a 1hr game

the score was 5 to 4

sgt won

this is elite prospective

there was only 3 DM plus TR, and there was 6 SGT plus other people inturupting and helping you

Stream:

E

Elite

dude...it wasnt 5 on 5 you liar...there was only 3 DM there, plus TR...Also you kept trying to vote TR off if I remember correctly, and you had 6 SGT of I remember correctly, plus people kept on coming into our game and taking your side, and you wouldnt bother to vote them off...

Stream:

C

C Darwin

well when they came i was busy going for the flag u should of vt them plus it isnt my foault sgt whas on more

Stream:

E

Elite

Your a total nub, It was 3 DM+TR, 6 SGT + people kept on interupting the game and helping you guys out, you won by 1 flag, thats hardly owning us, You need to tell the damn truth, dont come here spreading lies about this ''ownage'' you think you achieved..cause your a liar and a nub...

Stream:

E

Elite

it was 5 on 5

dm vr sgt

sgt side it was:me(sgt slayah)whitenerdy,ruler,sharshoter,someoneelse

dm side:elite,monkeydawg,we gave them tr oath,and 2 more dm

it was a 1hr game

the score was 5 to 4

sgt won

this is elite prospective

there was only 3 DM plus TR, and there was 6 SGT plus other people inturupting and helping you

And you didnt ''give us'' TR underoath, you kept trying to vote him off, whining about him killing you guys...your seriously starting to piss me off

This is what this lying bastard said to me earlier

[Today 06:12 AM] Mexican_boy: yah becouse he was doing all work
[Today 06:12 AM] DM Elite: we were outnumbered almost 2-1
[Today 06:11 AM] DM Elite: there was only 3 dm, plus tr...and you guys kept trying to vote tr off

AND TR was not doing all the work, I got 2 flag caps myself, TR was just goin around cappin the SGT pussies, and they were whining the whole time

Stream:

C

C Darwin

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah lol oath slash adam was not owning he only got 510 kills i had like 30

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
srry i wasn't there 2 help, i was slacking off doing somthing. and right when it was 11 pm, i just remembered about the war. SRRY!

Stream:

E

Elite

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah lol oath slash adam was not owning he only got 510 kills i had like 30
Where the hell did that come from? I never said anything about oath owning you guys, I said he was going around capping people?

PLEASE come up with a REAL reply your freakin pussy nub