RR Tryout for Metal

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
heyy its metal. i havent been on this site in forever cuz of school and sports and gf and just general life stuff. butttt i do go on RR maybe an hour or more every day. sadly my psp used to think it was cool and shut off randomly alot. so i got a new one, and finally got the rank of Field Marshal. my tag is
Christ_Air
id like to join a roster. bat or torn or whoever else leads a DM roster. i was DM in mohh1. loyal, didnt quit even when we started losing everyone, and itll stay the same in RR
hmm what else. favorite map luxembourg i gotta say, and weapon probably alt. fire on storm rifle :)

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
Add DM_Shoot2Kill if you see me on,and you can't tryout now because batman and tor can't get on :(

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yea bro just PM andy or deadwithimpact for a tryout. i gave rico (dead) my acc info so he can add ppl and keep us alive.

ilu bro :)

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
deadwithimpact. ok ive played with him a couple times i think we already friends. luvyatoo

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol u forgot me tor ='( but I don't blame u =)
if u can add me as well
if u wanna successfully join you need to impress one of the officers(Me,Mrico,VanR,Duke,Trad) and/or andy in at least 2/3 games
good luck!and u have to show skil without using 303/laark too much
once again,good luck!
-ATV

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am so sorry guys I haven't been on...All these damn updates keep me from playing RR...

Metal, I am glad you kept playing and finally made it to FM.Congrats bro!Good luck with your try out...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
me also.....but i assume you got my text bat bout letting rico use my account to recruit

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
lolz. so i play two games with deadwithimpact and he sends me a clan invite, so im on tors roster now. im lookin forward to pwning with you all :)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yay!!ur on our roster!!!!!yaaaay!!
BTW im getting on RR TONITE.hope to see u there Metal, and ill teach u some tricks :D learn from tha Masta!!
-ATV