RR hub

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Since Rico just said that i just got a idea. "Top 10 kills of RR" probably that well hit more than all RR videos in YouTube what we do is send all are game plays of us and are weird insane kills we all put it in one video but it has to deal with DM clan only then if this idea hits we would cooperate with the public of Resistance Retribution players to send us there videos of there insane kills hope you guys understand my idea leave your comment's below i post a video for a example of what i mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeTi7OsuMI. Hope players like icechriscream, Atv, Rc, and many more cooperate in this activity if you guys think this idea is good in we should make a DM YouTube Channel.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Since Rico just said that i just got a idea. "Top 10 kills of RR" probably that well hit more than all RR videos in YouTube what we do is send all are game plays of us and are weird insane kills we all put it in one video but it has to deal with DM clan only then if this idea hits we would cooperate with the public of Resistance Retribution players to send us there videos of there insane kills hope you guys understand my idea leave your comment's below i post a video for a example of what i mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeTi7OsuMI. Hope players like icechriscream, Atv, Rc, and many more cooperate in this activity if you guys think this idea is good in we should make a DM YouTube Channel.
all my insane kills were never recorded :( and my psp broke but i get what your saying, lets just hope enough ppl participate. oh and i doubt icechris will do this lol, dude been gone for months and he told me RR got boring

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Well since DM is not on RR i won't be on RR nomore since I'm no use to DM anymore I won't be on the site as often so if any one cares cya (no I'm not leaving DM )

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Don't be so mean psy! =O
But you guys are always welcome you know, and there's other threads besides RR ones, and alot not even about gaming.
The message: DON'T FKING LEAVE US! T_T

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
yeah... Even if u do get demoted big time, still stick around. stay true to what you said. (DM4L)

DM4L

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
No one was actually demoted, we just retired.
Which reminds me, I'm not helping any team right now, dark red plox.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
STILL GOT DEMOTED u nub:( XD

and LOL at ur er... the thing under ur name XD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Stfu! .>.>
And the name thing, I'm paying respect for your cat, who attacked your face the other day. =3

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
There isn't? This=old. =P
But I can't wait for psp2, I'm probably not gonna get it straight away, no chance, but I want to see DM back in action. =D