RR hub

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Idk man. After seeing Gore quit, i dont really wanna play anymore... Gore was most of the reason why i played. Now hes gone... :(
You havent been on for god knows how long. I havent played a game in AGES. The RR team is pretty much dead. RR itself is dead. the server needs refreshing.
ugh... Idk, jack... Idk :(

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well, The only team alive is the RR team for PSP. I guess If RR is dead and no clans to compete with, then no use of having a team?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmm, how about then, we don't go all mlg pro cometitvie. but we can make meeting times to fuck around and have fun?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Repping DM is the best idea. If no clans to cw then just rep DM. Thats the only thing you can do.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
ok are you all idiots theres 7 jap clanes 14 spanish and like 30 english clanes to cw wtf are you talking about "noone to cw" also maxs french clan

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
No one said that there's no clans, just that the server needs refreshing and that there's no PRO clans.
And to tell the absalute truth, who still enjoys RR here? Actual question guys.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
dark siad 'no clans to cw' and u say no pro xD zs,DL,tat,K1NGS,even TD is btr then nothingi can name many more would you like me to lol im pretty sure at the moment you wouldent beat any of them becous of your inactivity(dont take this the wrong way just trying to make a point

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
tbh, jack.... not me:(
my love for RR died when all my fellow Pros and OGs retired:'(

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Well, The only team alive is the RR team for PSP. I guess If RR is dead and no clans to compete with, then no use of having a team?
I agree with Dark Resistance Retribution is dead TD is on 360 in BO and mw2 and gore sucks ass on the 360 keeps sending me messages to make a clan with him but i refuse.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, didn't you guys see what I said? >.>
Maybe we can go on there for fun. Not thinking about cws or training 24/7?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well its not that the RR team doesnt care about it no more, Its just people in RR are moving to other consoles like 360 and PS3. No one's saying that theres no clans alive. If there is clans that agreed to cw with you guys then go for the CW. If no cw's, then rep DM.
____
tbh, jack.... not me:(
my love for RR died when all my fellow Pros and OGs retired:'([
tbh,psy.... not me :(
my love for BO died when you gave back your damn BO disk to your friend -_-

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Well its not that the RR team doesnt care about it no more, Its just people in RR are moving to other consoles like 360 and PS3. No one's saying that theres no clans alive. If there is clans that agreed to cw with you guys then go for the CW. If no cw's, then rep DM.
____
tbh,psy.... not me :(
my love for BO died when you gave back your damn BO disk to your friend -_-
gettin it monday bro
till fridayXD