RR hub

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Console: Headset:
What's up DM, just dropped by to say hello to my OG RR team! Haven't been on for awhile, but I'm returning soon
. I'll be moving on to the PS3 division. In the meantime, I'll try to be active on the site again. Aight, peace!

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
What's up DM, just dropped by to say hello to my OG RR team! Haven't been on for awhile, but I'm returning soon
. I'll be moving on to the PS3 division. In the meantime, I'll try to be active on the site again. Aight, peace!
Lol you finally re-appear :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Seems to be your a Filipino, cause of your picture. Hello there. PSN?? :D. I kinda remember your name from meh RR times o.o.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
BROOOOOOOOOOO what's good.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
@Dark
Yup, I'm Filipino! VANR_33 is the PSN ID by the way!

@ATV/Rico

Sup bros? Haven't talked to you guys in a while huh?

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
pinoy power xD

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Dam bro just left dude fuck me man no homo ! Thought you were gonna make retied clan

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
wow rico i left the roster awhile ago and you still havent made retired roster thiengy >.<

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
lol, i remember this one time me and tom had a 2v2 non clan war

We pwned but he counted it as a cw win :D