RR hub

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i got one... i play in the day.
RR at nightxD
well, i only really play at 8 am, cos thats the time where i pwn my friend who got it on sundayxD

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
damn everyone get a ps3 now uh
Basically cause there's no cool game on the PSP except RR <.<. RR doesnt have alot of hackers compared to other online PSP games.Maybe people just want to enter the big boy console world :D.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
whats the RR meeting time again xD i forgot there was one sorry
well.......cuz im not gonna be the only one in RR by myself....we need to set up one or tell me what time to get on if you guys have 1 already.:coffee:

Stream:

DM ANDIANO_PAK

Banned POS
Sorry i havent been on in a while im with the relatives and this free wifi i found is the nearest i have got to civilisation here for 1 more wekk though :(

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Just so everyone knows, I've kicked shroom/haze for double clanning.
Let this be a note, no shit will be accepted. Now I almost expected that he would, he has left before, but I thought because I got him on the site, I might be able to change him. Obviously not. If anyone see's xcal, can you tell him to get his ass on the site, he said he would, but so far, I have't seen him.
Also, I'm thinking of promotions, so be on your best behaviour. =P

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i cant get promoted >:O
and RC, i thought we were supposed to make joint decisions >:eek:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I know Psy, ans I said I was thinking about it, I gave you guys a heads up, no? You guys can start the convolutions on who you think should be promoted yourselves.
:coffee: