RR Gun Information

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Here's some information about the guns and their alternate fire (well, mainly about the AL)

Auger WS: Assault Rifle; Secondary fire opens up a shield that allows you to shoot through walls as long as you are behind that shield.

Fareye FR-1: Sniper Rifle; Secondary fire allows the player to slow down anybody within the beam of the crosshairs.

IWAO-R Chaingun: Heavy Machine Gun, takes a few seconds to get heated before firing; Secondary fire puts up a shield to protect the player but removes auto-aim.

L2O6 LAARK: Missile Launcher; Secondary fire pauses the rocket in mid air. L chooses it's new course while R detonated the missile.

Schrotflinte .12 Guage: Shotgun; Secondary fire shoots rounds out of both barrels, more power, less accuracy. Regular fire shoots a round out of one barrel and is more accurate.

XR-004 Allure: Grenade Launcher; Secondary fire charges the grenades and gives them the ability to stick to things.

Longbow 1S-1K: Long Range Semi-Automatic Weapon; Holding the Secondary fire charges the beam and makes it a 1 shot kill.

BM001 Razor: Assault Rifle; Holding the Secondary fire charges the gun and after firing makes the particles bounce off of surfaces, 1 hit kill.

.303 Storm Rifle: Assault Rifle; Secondary fire is a grenade launcher. Ammo for the grenade launcher must be picked up.

MAH-50 Frag Grenade: Standard grenade no secondary fire

Plasma Grenade: Also known as the "Sticky" grenade as it sticks to surfaces and enemies.

Hope you find this guide useful:biggrin:

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Razor also takes off auto aim when you charge it's secondary. Thanks, I needed this to know everything. I went into all these online games with no clue what half the guns did lol

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I wanna get this game but how much would it cost? I have 25$ on my E game card for Gamestop and im sure my mom would pitch some money

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
It's 39.99. I'd if you wanna help expand the clan then you should get it, I'm a big skeptic on games(i have 100s and I'm still bored) so I'm not that much of a gamer anymore but this i something that I'd probably spend a lot of time playing. So it's worth it, tons of story and great online