RR 2v2 Tourney!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
NO BULL SHIT I AM RESPONSIBLE ITS JUST THT THERE WAS A CFW UPDATE ND IT WENT TO HELL AFTER THT ND I CUDNT RESOME CASUE OF PPL MISSING ND THN BS AFTER THT ILL PROVE I CUD DO THIS WEN LATER SOME TIME WEN FTB3 COMES OUT IMA MAKE A 4V4 TOURNEY ND YEA ULL HAV 2 B THERE

nd ill prob do it b4 it comes out i dnt no yet its in the wrks nd it will b most likly open to everyone but ull hav to b known by atleast a few ppl nd also it will b for fun no shit kk

jus givin a heads up nd a lil info on my other tourney
jesus lol i thought u were talkin about like right now and that sony finally did something

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
cuz u guys normally wont fucking show up and play thats why

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
um if you want the winner can get my bomber jacket...but not tv cuz it got stolen by razor noobs in the final match...

but youll have to split the jacket into 2 or else it wouldnt be fair...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

um if you want the winner can get my bomber jacket...but not tv cuz it got stolen by razor noobs in the final match...

but youll have to split the jacket into 2 or else it wouldnt be fair...
lol wth u were in the tourney?

our very own DM Cyclone was on the winning 4v4 team with kuya, vader, and ace

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
yeah i was 2nd place in 2v2 altho if i wasnt such a noob back then i wouldve gotten first but we lost catacombs, the match that decided it all, to a team that had 14 razor alt kills and 1 auger kill and camped at their base the whole damn time...pretty much the reason i hate catacombs

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
yea tor. you noob
there was a 2v2 bracket as well.
AND il get on, if u accept as my partner

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
that tourny wouldve been awesome but there was so muchh bs going on that it ruined the experience i dont even remember the argument that came up in the 4v4 bracket

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
that tourny wouldve been awesome but there was so muchh bs going on that it ruined the experience i dont even remember the argument that came up in the 4v4 bracket

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

yeah i was gonna join the tourney except i had rr on iso and OD thought it was stupid. f u ren and pop!!!! :mad:

i will be joining the ftb3 one tho :D

btw ace welcome to DM bro!

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
the tourny was stupid and my team even faced hackers at the semifinals and luckily we recorded how they would sometimes turn on ohko and even the press select or whatever to place auger shield without the auger equipped

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

wow i thought u had to enter a UMD code in order to be a part of it to prove u didnt hack. well thats pretty lame that ppl would do that

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
you had to send in the upc code on the back of your game box so yeah you couldve won tourny then buy game