RR 2v2 Tournament

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
good luck to all, sorry i cant join in i work weekends and need to focus on ftb3 :thumbsup:

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
and this is a message to SwagOnPoint team(Kevin and drator) if your not gonna be able to confirm plz tell me today so I can move in a new team . Thank you , Additionally we could have one more team if Cloven and Hurarza stop arguing and just make up your minds

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
so whats the prizes youll be giving my team??

$500 psn cards??? $1000 psn cards maybe??? :p

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
i wNT TO BE IN IT BUT I CANT GET ON PSN
SPOP FKNG SPAMMING THIS DAMN THREAD IT GETS SO FKN ANNOYING,AND STOP BTCHING CUZ PPL H8 U. U GET RLLY ANNOYING SUM TIMES. well that felt gud. Oh,and gaza u shuld give the option of no aa for our games.

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
SPOP FKNG SPAMMING THIS DAMN THREAD IT GETS SO FKN ANNOYING,AND STOP BTCHING CUZ PPL H8 U. U GET RLLY ANNOYING SUM TIMES. well that felt gud. Oh,and gaza u shuld give the option of no aa for our games.
SAID THE TRUTH :D

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Alright if the two teams agree on having a no aa game then ye the ref should have no problem with that!!:D and yes non thats why he got banned, And good luck to all hope to see you all on today cause the tournament starts in a couple hours, lastly msg to shadow and ravens you guys should be on too just in case drat and kevin team don't make so that you can go in there spot instead of automatically being in the quarter finals round