Roys Q&A Thread!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
if you had the power to go back into the past and re do things what wud u have done differently? (not just here but life, life issues, problems, major life decision)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
ight who are the poeple you still trust in here?

would you ever come back?

what does DM mean to you? (feeling wise)

do you think this currently IS DM?

I still trust UC MM Thats about it

I will never come back

DM use to mean everything to me, but now its just sad to watch it crumble

This is not DM...this is a group of players who occasionally play competitivly. What this clan is now is a disgrace to what DM use to be.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Being Top page for BO must not be very competitive.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
if you had the power to go back into the past and re do things what wud u have done differently? (not just here but life, life issues, problems, major life decision)
Well hindsite is 20/20 but

I've never really had any problem but if there was wun thing I would have changed it would have been my attitude towards school and college.

I would have focused more attention on my classes than my clan.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
My question is if you dont care about this clan any more why you do belittle peoples accomplishments? A lot of people still respect you here and take it seriously about their gameplay whether you realize it or not. Perhaps you dont view them as accomplishments but stop putting people down. I dont understand why you do that

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
My question is if you dont care about this clan any more why you do belittle peoples accomplishments? A lot of people still respect you here and take it seriously about their gameplay whether you realize it or not. Perhaps you dont view them as accomplishments but stop putting people down. I dont understand why you do that
Well that was more of a question followed by a bunch of words I didnt care to read.

I put up the thread for people to ask questions...your first 2 post were troll. Can ask some of the fellows I didn't put this thread up to start drama I put it up to answer questions. However a couple of us knew you would take my answers pesonally and forthat I go haha

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Which people would you put a slug into their heads? Why them?

Why you love life soo much?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Which people would you put a slug into their heads? Why them?

Why you love life soo much?
Congress...all of them! For declaring pizza a vegitble

I love life because I have the freedom to do whatever I want.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Do you think allowing women drivers was the most retarded thing the world ever allowed or is there something worse ?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Lol a regular 2010 camry could probly own any scion.

were talking bout cars right ?...