Royal1Wun...Grounded again.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yup that's right. He was skipping football practice and got grounded again. Our parents told him that he was grounded till the end of summer, but he should be free again within a month. I know him, he is tenacious and will keep hounding them till they give in like they usually do. So for the next few weeks he will only be able to come on the forum when he is at a friends house or something like that. So just be patient and understanding. He will be back.

So for the time being I will relay all the going on's here to him and he will let me know of anything new that he is developing while he is in the slammer via cell phones on the weekend.

He is still the President. What you read here in my post are the facts. If you hear anything else it's just a lie or a rumor.

Shadow out.

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

go Royal bro i get grounded too after a while i just dont care. heres a tip if u get grounded from somthing ur obssessed with or like just pick a different thng and then they ground u from that and not what u really like to do.

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

I heard he became an astronaut like Buzz Lightyear from Disney's Toy Story and went on a space voyage to the asteroid belt. There he would search for special rocks that could potentially solve the question "What came first the chicken or the egg?". But thats what I hear through the grapevine.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
LMAO, Now THAT is a rumor. Pretty creative.

I heard he became an astronaut like Buzz Lightyear from Disney's Toy Story and went on a space voyage to the asteroid belt. There he would search for special rocks that could potentially solve the question "What came first the chicken or the egg?". But thats what I hear through the grapevine.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ok now thats dum just cause he was skipping practice, y would they ground him makes no sense

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
go Royal bro i get grounded too after a while i just dont care. heres a tip if u get grounded from somthing ur obssessed with or like just pick a different thng and then they ground u from that and not what u really like to do.
WTF are you babbling about? oh well. give your parents the GET OUT OF JAIL FREE PASS from the monopoly game... it may work...

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
bummer yo...gud thing i never get grounded....^_^

Stream:

M

Major Meat

lmao, i used to do that all the time. Nobody grounds me, i make my own decisions now. :rolleyes: :dance9bh: Few more years roy. :rofl4:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Umm yea that means his parents are wicked stricked but i mean if your kid skipped jus for no reason i mean they signed up for it so they should stick with it he made the descion to play football i think it is his fault but i think the whole summer is stretching it way too far i would of thought like not even been grounded just like a warning you do it again and then he should be grounded but GOOD LUCK royal with trying to wait it out... bummer