retiring...

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I will be commander if u guys want me to be I just am not active on the site I will try to be more active tho and I always want to gb

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Im glad your still gonna play mw2 dude and be on the site.

As for the new commander i sort of guess i have no say in it but for what it counts, i think DM Grillz should have the spot. He is really good and whenever im on which is everyday all day (sick for the past week, before that grounded for a month, and now sick and grounded) He is on 90% of that time. He is a good friend to me and i think could do a good job.

If i am wrong about him being a good guy do correct me, this is just what ive seen from the past month as DM ps3 mw2.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I don't care who is leader..but I'd like to see DM on MW2. It's not even closed to being an organized clan on the game at the moment.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
i would like to be leader i always am active on Ps3 and ready to Gb but not on the site that much but im trying to be on the site more tell me if u would vote for me i also herd somewhere that michigan said i should be the leader for MW2 ps3

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i would like to be leader i always am active on Ps3 and ready to Gb but not on the site that much but im trying to be on the site more tell me if u would vote for me i also herd somewhere that michigan said i should be the leader for MW2 ps3
hey im not trying to be offensive at all man but i do have a question.

now u said that ur not active on the site so this might make me sound a little stupid, but how long have u been DM bro?

once again not trying to sound ignorant or stupid, just a question.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Hes only been DM for a little bit, he joined bc hes Grillz friend/doubles partner.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
can the admins pick a leader already i wanna GB and i want the team oragazine

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
well here it is drat ..we r not sure if we wanna go back down to one roster or stay with two if we stay with two then we haveta find a new a team leader n b team (snipa).. n if we go back to one we have to re do all the ranks n shit n transfer people n yea...

Stream:

DM xPlAyAh198x

Captain
I think one roster is our best bet to start gbing again since not alot of people are active on both rosters. I man we have enough ppl to gb if we put the rosters together and we also need proper leaders who would be on at the time most of the clan is on not when no one else is....