Retaliation Map Pack (Black Ops)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
wow lol 15 for each map pack and there are going to be 4. Ps3 is going to get the last one in oct probably which is when bf3 comes out.

i dont know who would waste sooooo much money on one game especially when 2 months later mw3 is coming out and will have like 8 map packs

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Wow, another Map Pack? Trying to milk this game before MW3 comes out.....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Pubstars buy the new maps, guess Nate will be playing it first day.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
It is too close to the release of BF3, no way lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Like, I prefer fast paced action rather than walking around for like 3 minutes to get a kill. My 2 cents. But I'll still get BF3.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
BF is slower paced but it's a ton more tactical, which is why I prefer it, the only reason I am on the Black Ops team is that 360 doesn't have a BF team

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
BF is slower paced but it's a ton more tactical, which is why I prefer it, the only reason I am on the Black Ops team is that 360 doesn't have a BF team
There's a couple DM with BC2, like Nathan and reflexes. But I prefer having fun than playing a close to realistic game. If I want realism, I'll go outside. :p

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
BC2 really isn't that realistic with squad spawning, motion mines, and such. Plus the hit detection in that game is just as bad as black ops, especially in CQC

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I meant BF3, since it seems like a definite step up from BC2.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Oh yeah, I can't wait to have a building collapse on my face :)

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I like the fact that they are making building collapse more realistically, and not just straight down. It seems kind of funny in BC2 when half a building is missing and the other half is intact and instead of falling to the side it falls straight down

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I like the fact that they are making building collapse more realistically, and not just straight down. It seems kind of funny in BC2 when half a building is missing and the other half is intact and instead of falling to the side it falls straight down
Well I didn't play BC2 that much to know, but it seemed like a GTA4 game in terms of transitioning to a more realistic approach.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Well I didn't play BC2 that much to know, but it seemed like a GTA4 game in terms of transitioning to a more realistic approach.
GTA and realistic are two words that should never fall into the same sentence. xD BF is way too slow for me. Maps need to be smaller.