Resistance Retribution Video Announcements

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If your not interested in Youtube or anything I have to offer,don't read on.
Otherwise,get ready to jizzzzz

As of today, a dear friend called SwayzeDre helped me out. He gave me The full version of FRAPS,and tips on how to render in HD quality on Sony Vegas.

Now,as you all know, I have always tried to keep up with Dre in terms of videos.My cheap camera vids just simply cannot compete with his montages. But now that I have remotejoy,and now that Dre's hacked psp( cfw remotejoy psp) was broken, it seems that I'm back in business!

Now,I will be making two montages for RR, as I am stuck at my cousins house. These montages will test my ability to effectively edit,and will take me one week to finish(hopefully)

The first one is a gameplay montage, titled "Flashbacks - RR Montage" . Today I have already conceived 30 seconds of sexy footage,and the video will be about 9 minutes long. Picture perfect quality will combine with some beginner editing,hopefully I do good with the editing :D

The second montage,originally planned to be Gaza's montage,will now be a team montage. But it will sadly be screenies only. Reason is that a video montage will take FOREVER,and I don't have indefinite access to a computer. I will take pics of scores and in game feats like quadruple kills,nades,etc. This team montage will have most people,so you better do good when I'm online with you guys!

Peace,and I will start a very secret FTB3 project to surprise our beloved FTB3 team :D

-Poisoned

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol ah man i got to share my greatness with the team. jks!good work atv and im looking forward to our team montage.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
yeah im goin to hack my psp tomorrow cuz ive been wantin to get remotejoy to film cws

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yeah im goin to hack my psp tomorrow cuz ive been wantin to get remotejoy to film cws
Just tell me if you need any help with the remotejoy,I can help you out there.

Oh,and if you guys are lucky and I get enough footage while filming my montage,I might put some video parts.
Tom,get on in the morning like we always used to (5am est time)
That's were I have the most time next to a computer.
I already have several screenies from Mike,now I need some more xD
The screenie montage will be called "Dream Team - RR Screenie Montage",and it will be split up into several parts.
I will start it next week when done with my gameplay montage.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Look I don't have to do this Team montage. If I see a lack of participation I will have no worries in cutting this Project( the 2nd montage not the 1st).

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well...idk if ill be there....cos im in differnt time zone and i go on at night wer i am cos during day i go out.

To The Sim Cave!...

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
next week ill start the team montage because im getting up early at 5am est time to start the first tage.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
>.<
ok um we have to set up a time
i got on at your meeting time a bit late lulz sorry

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
well atv if ur gonna busy with tht and u dnt really state wen ur gonna b bak on ftb3 i dnt no wat ima do with u

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
well atv if ur gonna busy with tht and u dnt really state wen ur gonna b bak on ftb3 i dnt no wat ima do with u
I bought a 2gb memory card,and downloaded a ftb3 cso
but I then had to spend like an hour patching it
but I'm back on ftb3,but no mic till I get home :(