Resistance Burning Skies.

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Sure, Resistance: Burning Skies has plenty to make Resistance fans salivate apart from the potential of its gameplay. It takes place directly before the events of Resistance 2, which chronicles the takeover of the North American continent by the invading Chimera. The year is 1951, and instead of playing as Nathan Hale or Joseph Capelli, you play as a New York City firefighter named Tom Riley.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
ahhhh RR good old times..... this looks cool might get it

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
This game has bad graphics, or is it just the video. Gameplay seems promising. I heard that this will be a launch title, so i will get it ASAP.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Will it be made for the normal psps too?

Edit:
OMFG! This game looks awesome! I really want to get it, especially if the online is like R:R's...

Only problem is that I might aswell buy another friggin console, for that money.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
This looks extremely sick, really liked this. PSVita has some pretty good ass quality

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea, like I said before, I will definitely get this and this Vita first day. Money ain't an object, just wish I had money for XBL. I call leadership!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol ^^^ heads up psp vita users, u guys will get cross game chat x( and it's not like RR, no lock on so get used to playing in a whole new ballpark :D