Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
RE6 Trailer

[youtube]sS_bGpe9qE8[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8
Leon is back! If you didnt play RE4... we are no longer on speaking terms. Go play it now!

RE5 was ok. A big thing that appealed to me about these games was how intense it was to be doing this shit yourself. RE5 added co-op through the hole campaign which was a biit weird. The Africa setting was kinda lame too I thought.

RE6 looks like it wiil be really cool tho, and Operation Raccoon City sweet too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-q...l1l1l0l650l2796l0.4.6.5-1l11l0&has_verified=1

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!

dammit you beat me to it!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

Looks Awesome! but... for me... FPS or GTFO!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

Always loved playing these...finally can run & shoot at the same time.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普

ok RE is a mind fuck.In RE Raccoon City Leon dies lol.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

ok RE is a mind fuck.In RE Raccoon City Leon dies lol.
It's a multiple scenario type game. It mas mutiple different alterations including Leon surviving and dying. However, in RE 6 we see Leon live on :D

New Trailers
[youtube]pyUQxKh-HEg[/youtube]

DAT ENDING.

Stream:

J

jasonkorrey

Yes, It is very thriller. The Leon is back. I am also interested to play the RE6. But currently I am playing the COD MW3. So it is time to fresh out with COD to RE6.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

More coming @ E3. Demo will be packaged with Dragon's Dogma, but not until later when Capcom actually develops a friggen demo rolleyes

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I hope it's not multiplayer maps. Can't member what game it was but they split a map pack for 2 diffrent retailers.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I hope it's not multiplayer maps. Can't member what game it was but they split a map pack for 2 diffrent retailers.
Dude too many companies are pulling that shit. Different DLC options for pre orders, but you question why the fuck they wouldn't give them all to you. It's so frustrating.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dude too many companies are pulling that shit. Different DLC options for pre orders, but you question why the fuck they wouldn't give them all to you. It's so frustrating.
I really don't care what it is as long as they don't be giving others unfair advantages or doing that bullshit map pack crap

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
sooooo excited for this.

RE5 was an awesome game, but it didn't feel like Resident Evil. it just didnt have that creepy vibe to it. it was too action-y and not enough suspense/horror.

Like Cpt said, alot of what made the series so amazing was the "holy fuck I'm all by myself" feeling. and zombies! I'm so happy zombies are coming back.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah I've always been a resident evil fan. I have re6 pre ordered to. re4 &5 were too action shooter focused. what made re was the in the dark, you're all alone trying to survive, low and ammo had to be saved, ridiculous let's to travel 1/3 back the game for this random spark plug lol, puzzles, and random pop outs like re1 the dogs thru the window, also the sound.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

[youtube]FlroEb9Jh-0[/youtube]

OMG GET HYPE.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

[youtube]EJWHN3qWdiw[/youtube]

SO HYPED