Relentless.

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey, im joe. Ive been DM before 3 times, one time quit, 2 times cut, 1 time for no reason.

I went back to mohh2 playing and got with 951RPN and brought back TR. TR currently and has been for about 4 months or 5 months the best clan on mohh2. We are 67 - 8 i believe. But lately everyone has been inactive and its boring really and i want a clan where im always acompanied by a friend in the clan.

I think i know the forsure outcome of this message and asking to become a part of DM again for FTB2 and soon to be FTB3...will be sadly a no gtfo of here, but im relentless with trying to be a part of DM like i have been in the past. I love this clan alot and would do anything in my power to just be a NORMAL member without strings attached...i could be a piece of shit member that no one likes but all i want is just to have the privalege to put that Tag DM infront of my name.

Please DM admins and others consider my pleeding and know that if you say No now ill just be back in another couple months, lol jp jp jp...
But really if you could consider and have the mind to say yes that would be great. Thanks.

-Clutch

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I say yes. It sounds like he really loves this clan and I think he should be allowed to be DM on FTB2 and FTB3.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
i agree,but lets c what thr higher ranked people have to say

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Well im FTB2 and FTB3 Commander. Ill have a chat with the admins and get back to you. Dont get your hopes up tho.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lmfao isn't this the kid that kept starting shit with every1 in the pic thread? If he is then he'll no

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol whats up clutch. i have no problem with him joining but its not up to me lol.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i say give him another chance. im not gona name any names or give any examples but i have heard a lot of shit about this guy, but i say give him one more chance

but if he fucks up again i am definantly sayin ur nvr allowed back in

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Im not doggy dude i HATE DOGGY...with a FUCKING PASSION.

And thanks wicked, i appreciate it.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback.

Especially you Viktom. Thanks.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Im not doggy dude i HATE DOGGY...with a FUCKING PASSION.

And thanks wicked, i appreciate it.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback.

Especially you Viktom. Thanks.
No problem. Good luck trying to get back in DM. ::cheers

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
i say give him another chance. im not gona name any names or give any examples but i have heard a lot of shit about this guy, but i say give him one more chance

but if he fucks up again i am definantly sayin ur nvr allowed back in
Hes been in DM 3x...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
honestly, i have nothing against clutch but seriously, he has said the same story over and over "i wont dissapoint you" and "i swear ill be well behaved" and everytime we have taken him back.

IF he should join again, it should be his last chance. 3 times is too much and anything after 4 is insanity. i dont have much say but clutch, if you really wanna be here, prove it

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
honestly, i have nothing against clutch but seriously, he has said the same story over and over "i wont dissapoint you" and "i swear ill be well behaved" and everytime we have taken him back.

IF he should join again, it should be his last chance. 3 times is too much and anything after 4 is insanity. i dont have much say but clutch, if you really wanna be here, prove it
I would have to agree. This would most likely be your last chance Clutch.

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
I try to prove it but when i do you guys mock me.

FV i understand where your coming from my BS excuses like before. are what you said and also "ive matured" and other shit. But honestly i just really wanna be here i wanna be able to play a game with my friends and have fun doing it. Im not here to try to do anything more and if i do get back into DM, im just gonna be another member on FTB2, and hopefully FTB3, im not gonna change the whole clan. I love DM and all the people i have met in it. You guys are good at playing and also not the Stupid fucks on PSP MOH2 like Doggy.

So please consider giving me a try guys. I hope you do so.

-joe