Regarding PS Vita

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ahhhh.....I see uncharted coming out....could swear I read somewhere that resistance:burning skies is also coming out on release day.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
FTB2 was way better than fucking RR. Terrible game

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I thought FTB3 was great. An improvement upon FTB2 in every way but community.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
ppl who say ftb was bttr then rr are terrible at rr lol same other way around js

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
ye i want a game like mohh2 with a similar community...mohh2 was the only reason i owned a psp

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
ye somethin similar to mohh's i would buy instantly i loved that game until it was overwhelmed with hackers

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
its all about what you were exposed to first. Moonwalking and hopping while throwing nades out ur ass on GB advance craphics is just terribad = MoHH1
Lmao, I guess u got a point, it doesn't happen to often but you got one today.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
its all about what you were exposed to first. Moonwalking and hopping while throwing nades out ur ass on GB advance craphics is just terribad = MoHH1
dude wtf ? lmao mohh2 graphics were way more terrible than mohh1, mohh2 was like a fucking downgrade.

and mohh2 was all about lag shooting, while mohh1 was all about strategy and skill, a mohh1 player would easily beast on a mohh2 player anyday. i played mohh2 and been in plenty of wars to witness just fucking 5 minute shootouts before someone finally fuckng dies, on mohh1, in a pro war if you slip up for just a little you die in like 5 seconds that someone sees you

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea...... both rr and ftb were great and I sucked at both of them (more in socom but eh, I had fun) and VIS is right about mohh2 lagg. I would sometimes run out of ammo on a fire fight and have to run. not often that it happens but it happens. it was mainly cuz of the crosshairs. like really who makes a big ass box your crosshairs?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
If I can affored it I am buying this Vita, RR is coming out for the game so I would love to see DM on top in that game again :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude wtf ? lmao mohh2 graphics were way more terrible than mohh1, mohh2 was like a fucking downgrade.

and mohh2 was all about lag shooting, while mohh1 was all about strategy and skill, a mohh1 player would easily beast on a mohh2 player anyday. i played mohh2 and been in plenty of wars to witness just fucking 5 minute shootouts before someone finally fuckng dies, on mohh1, in a pro war if you slip up for just a little you die in like 5 seconds that someone sees you
not true, i got smacked on my mohh2 players. mohh2 was just a different game, like you'd fucking unload on a dude, he'd run away and have full health again i never liked that. those health thingies were the shit.

rico :wub: