Reason ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
...well i must say, shit like this happens. Its like trying out for sports. You HAVE to prove why the team needs you in order make it through the trials.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I dont think he should have been cut from the site unless he's annoying/talking smack which I haven't noticed it from him. I wasn't on a team for months and I still stayed green. :lulz:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I beat Sergy twice, remember that buddy? :)

And Morb if you ever cut me from DM I'll skullfuck your ear.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
how in the mother fuckig world does that work out?? u shrink UR head small enough for it to fit or what?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
There was talk whether we needed you on the team or not. Morb is right your color was changed long before we won those 2 GBs last night. I personally don't like your attitude it gets annoying but that doesn't mean I hate you or your a terrible person.

The big thing for me was, the night you me and forb GBd you said your eyes were fucked up and then you said you were okay. You never said I really shouldn't GB or I cant GB, all of your statements were questions of whether you should or not, and that's up to you, not me and forb we don't know 100% what was wrong with your eyes or whatever. At any rate if it really was an infection go to the doctor and learn to clean your contacts properly!

Your a good player but your not a team player, you never listened to the plan or went were you were supposed to. And I know some people will say that their or your idea might be better but that doesn't matter. You listen to your leaders directions and even if they suck, you follow through, because then if it doesn't work out its on the leader not you.

The proof that our plans do work though it we practiced them before the GBs last night and didn't loose a single game.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i didnt follow directions because i could barely look at the t.v , it was like looking at the sun.... thats why i didnt even bother running anywhere specific i just pretty much ran out and got shot, and the funny thing is, you guys didnt do better ..........

and morb i understand you backing out, i wouldnt wanna get proven wrong either, since you know if it went down to id put the smackdown on you..

but its okay lol i see how it is, why not say anything on the spot ? but randomly be 2 faced bitches about it after you get your team together.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh and its funny how u say there was talk whether i should be needed or not, and the team voted no, but morb said i was cut cuz no one liked me and cuz of my attitude ?.. hah. ook.

dont worry i wont go depressed over this like youre used to seeing people ass licking to get back, i have a life soo you know... or do you.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya i know, especially with the new admins now, heh. but watchout, you might get banned for speaking out of turn, or the admins might stop liking you, see what "happened" to me ? :rofl4:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
oh and its funny how u say there was talk whether i should be needed or not, and the team voted no, but morb said i was cut cuz no one liked me and cuz of my attitude ?.. hah. ook.

dont worry i wont go depressed over this like youre used to seeing people ass licking to get back, i have a life soo you know... or do you.
Alright cool, so you won't mind the 1 day ban your getting for talking shit.

I'm sorry i don't want to 1v1 someone who has twice as many days played as i do. Toon's right, your a good player but you just didnt work well with us.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
See and here is an example of the attitude problem, Morb and I are trying to explain to you your reasoning and you keep talking shit and making smart ass comments.

Way to prove my point.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
morb turn him green bro, thats a bit unfair, come on whats going on, dont cut him over that, he been loyal to us, Let him have what he deserves a bit.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
You're right, the fact that all he has done is make stupid smartass posts for the past 3 months means he deserves to be DM. The fact that our team doesn't want him to play with us anymore must mean he deserves to be DM. The fact that even when he is cut, he STILL proves why we don't like his attitude.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
There was talk whether we needed you on the team or not. Morb is right your color was changed long before we won those 2 GBs last night. I personally don't like your attitude it gets annoying but that doesn't mean I hate you or your a terrible person.

The big thing for me was, the night you me and forb GBd you said your eyes were fucked up and then you said you were okay. You never said I really shouldn't GB or I cant GB, all of your statements were questions of whether you should or not, and that's up to you, not me and forb we don't know 100% what was wrong with your eyes or whatever. At any rate if it really was an infection go to the doctor and learn to clean your contacts properly!

Your a good player but your not a team player, you never listened to the plan or went were you were supposed to. And I know some people will say that their or your idea might be better but that doesn't matter. You listen to your leaders directions and even if they suck, you follow through, because then if it doesn't work out its on the leader not you.

The proof that our plans do work though it we practiced them before the GBs last night and didn't loose a single game.

a leader almost never puts the blame on himself you cant tell me that there has really been a leader appologize to the members for having a bad stratagy that led to the loss. also not gonna lie being blide sided by a cut would piss me off if hes been DM a month or two he atleast deserved a reason before being cut

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
morb, we all got our own personalities, thats just how he is. He is a good player, and pretty nice guy, if you guys would tell him to change his attitude maybe he would. But dont cut him for that, bring him back and show him the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.