Really Important!

Stream:

Console: Headset:
isnt RR just as bad? if i remmember correctly everyone was being called hackers on RR. lol even i was and i didnt hack xD. that and i sucked at the game. haha

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
u guys hate me too but w/e i dont care but tor i gotta talk to u man

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Sim ftw!!!=p
his ftb3 acc got hacked RR got broken an he didnt feel to game anymore, thats all u wanted to know Marine?
i know this cause i got him on msn:)

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
hmmm i got kicked off the site by the admin team then i played games and i relised that most of my friends that played games was DM and i was talkin to deads before so i thought ill comne on but ther no point cos i think im suppose to be banned

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Sim ftw!!!
hus ftb3 acc got hacked RR got broken an he didnt feel to game anymore, thats all u wanted to know Marine?
i know this cause i got hum on msn:)
yes sum1 in RR told me hes left DM is that true?:hmmm:

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
eh who is Deads???
lol u all know im Tom or Tom Tom or Tommy gun or wutever u call me with a Tom in it XD

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
hmmmmmmmmm i have no fuckin clue why i got kicked cos i couldnt fuckin ask cos i was banned and i tryed to talk in sb but some noob told me to go away so i thought u all hate me so no point commin back but that was ages ago

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
my old legend acc Simkin-Simkin got hacked the fuckin bastard who ever did it :D

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
hmmmmmmmmm i have no fuckin clue why i got kicked cos i couldnt fuckin ask cos i was banned and i tryed to talk in sb but some noob told me to go away so i thought u all hate me so no point commin back but that was ages ago
well you could rejoin DM again ask 1 of the commanders simkin they might let u join or do u a tryout....:coffee: