Good Attitude
From EU Mohh
Weapons i am good with:All Really
Fav. Weapon: Nade
Never Ever Hacked :D

Stream:

S

snipeonu29

grr i can join thats fricken gay u cant expect people to get it the top 250. lots of people play this game and are way better.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

all these our out of date all u need to do is ask a commander for mohh1 to try u out. dont need to be a certain rank anymore.

Stream:

X

XxNevaMissxX

Hello i am wanting to try out 4 Dm
my fav weps:nade, Shotgun, Sniper.
i play mohh by the way
My parents are major and mrs. meat
i am not very cocky unless mad
So i was hoping u could at least try me out. tyvm

Yours Truely,

NevaMiss14
P.S is this long enough hova?lol jk:rofl4:

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey Royal one of ur requirments, should have been MUST BE THIS TALL TO RIDE THIS RIDE.........LMAO

Stream:

K

kikassking

hey can i join DM? my scr is +57 and i got that in 3/4 days. my account name is kikassking and my old account name is seemehide. i will be loyal to DM and my best weapon isnt bazooka. probs a gewer rifle or BAR.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Addd me on MoHH1 my name is DM Royal1Wun send me a friend request and I'll give you a try out

Stream:

N

N4D3R

hi i just want a tryout i hav been playing for two years all my names are ELMO ASSASSIN, BMW GANGSTAA, NWA GANGSTAA, LM HAZARDOUS, X15 GANGSTAA and now N4D3R my favorite weapons are karabiner and M1 garand which i own with both also a few members said i am good today because all of the games i went in i went at least 20 the ppl who saw this were DMCLANFORUM DM cyclone so plz try me out i will be on til 1030 est tonight like on all weekdays or u can pm me on the site or email me. thanks4 readin go DM!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
hi i just want a tryout i hav been playing for two years all my names are ELMO ASSASSIN, BMW GANGSTAA, NWA GANGSTAA, LM HAZARDOUS, X15 GANGSTAA and now N4D3R my favorite weapons are karabiner and M1 garand which i own with both also a few members said i am good today because all of the games i went in i went at least 20 the ppl who saw this were DMCLANFORUM DM cyclone so plz try me out i will be on til 1030 est tonight like on all weekdays or u can pm me on the site or email me. thanks4 readin go DM!
Are you ZA N4D3R? If you are, do you hack or have you freekilled much? If you're NWA Ganstaa haven't we seen you on this site MANY times before?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
BMW GANGSTAA was good but he started hacking after a while, turned BMW into a hacking clan

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
i was supposed to be in DM

i was suppose to be in DM but hova2 wouldn't tell leader bout my ownage

i was using a tompson... vs like all rpg and sg.

Need some cheer, have some beer ::cheers::cheers

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
These are the BASIC clan requirements to join the Demon Messiashs.

1.Must be ATLEAST in the top 250(if 300 talk with a leader)
2.Need to be skilled and mastered in something other than RPG or SG
3.Must be loyal to the clan.
4.Need to be great in high stress situations.
5.Need to have a good attitude.

Additional rules and requirements will be added. Thank you for your time.
1. well i was rank 393 on an acc.
2. im gud with bar, stg, nades, rpg, sg.
3. kk
4. idk.
5. kk

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
i was suppose to be in DM but hova2 wouldn't tell leader bout my ownage

Need some cheer, have some beer ::cheers::cheers
Plz dont come in here and bash DM members or any shit like that.....Because maybe hova had a reason?
On the other hand, In the trys Spartan held, he was pretty good even though he went in negatives. =/
Some1 should give him a proper tryout