R u guys getting FTB3

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

well T2O wants to know bcuz we'll try not to kill ur branch this time. we already killed the FTB2 and MOHH2 branches. ok bye

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
yes we all are
2nd of all ftb2 is alive and we are bak on moh2 so fuck off scrub

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

T2O dominated DM in 5 straight wars, after the 5th DM died in FTB2

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Lmfao...look what the cat dragged in.

DM has been in FTB2 even before the T20 was even thought about. And as for the "beating DM" I remember we did a 2v3 me and senshi vs 3 T20's and we raped. Also you said that youw asnt in T20 anymore. So whats up with that? You know what who cares? The only game you can beat us in is MoHH2. As for FTB2 and RR, I havnt seen a struggle against us

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
i LoL'd... T2O is such a no name clan. They have like 10 active ppl on their site and their site is worth $515 give or take and this site is worth $4315 give or take. EVEN THE FUCKING AAO SITE IS WORTH THAN YOUR PIECE OF CRAP, these numbers show that no one cares about your site, your clan, and your so called "achievements"

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

Lmfao...look what the cat dragged in.

DM has been in FTB2 even before the T20 was even thought about. And as for the "beating DM" I remember we did a 2v3 me and senshi vs 3 T20's and we raped. Also you said that youw asnt in T20 anymore. So whats up with that? You know what who cares? The only game you can beat us in is MoHH2. As for FTB2 and RR, I havnt seen a struggle against us

wheres the proof of dat cuz id like to see

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

i LoL'd... T2O is such a no name clan. They have like 10 active ppl on their site and their site is worth $515 give or take and this site is worth $4315 give or take. EVEN THE FUCKING AAO SITE IS WORTH THAN YOUR PIECE OF CRAP, these numbers show that no one cares about your site, your clan, and your so called "achievements"

T2O Javy0ne bought the .com domain for 3 dollars. and just speaking right now T2O have more active users on their chatbox, DM has none. get pwnd nub

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
T20 i remember them, bowser was cool.
but anyways mohh2 was a piece of shit. if the ppl from mohh1 played mohh2 they would dominate T20. fact.

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

mohh2 is way different from mohh1 mate, i thought mohh1 was the same.

and ik parkh, you have like to have a 4,500$ site right? but we're just lifeless to have a $3 dollar site

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

wtf? how you check how much a little gaming site is worth? or you just guessed your own little pricetag

Stream:

A

-A_Doggy-xX

just cuz u guys have a site dosn't change the fact T2O is a farrrrr better clan

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
your not known and you aren't even in the competition. TBH not many people care if your better in a game that has a total population of about 1500 (ftb) and 200 ppl (MoHH2)