quitng not like u care BUT THIS IS WHY!!!

Stream:

F

FACK u2

u never GB and ur not active even after i take breaks from basket ball and wen im out 4 a day on weekends to ::cheers and ima join area51 gameing peace out ::bluntholysheep:doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Lmao go ahead 2 days before u get back from vacation. When we get back add me so I bake u 1vs1nd show u why we were waiting

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
u never GB and ur not active even after i take breaks from basket ball and wen im out 4 a day on weekends to ::cheers and ima join area51 gameing peace out ::bluntholysheep:doublefuckyou:
ok so...? if you want to leave go ahead. Btw, i made this decision on not to GB where there is only 10 days left of the season and only 3 days to get 8 wins in order to be in GB. I invite you to join cuz i dont join other ppls parties. We practice like how real gb's happen. IF u want to leave go ahead but there is more ppl than you and ffghv1 (if he wants to leave) that want to gb.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
blazer techniquelly u dont join parties except for mine n tits cuz my connection is BO$$ n tits just becuz

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
blazer techniquelly u dont join parties except for mine n tits cuz my connection is BO$$ n tits just becuz

actually i do join more parties than you know. I join grillz also and other ppl u dont know
i do host some parties and im not gunna leave a party or end a party to join it. I invite ppl to the party im in and all of u guys know that cuz i send it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL ete does have a good connection and any1 with a ps3 knows I'm the designated host idk y it's just always been that way

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im sorry i have a life. I;ll try to remember that you're needs are important to me.

Quit acting like you're hot shit.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Doesn't anyone really care when the new guys leave?.......lmao idk him so idc

EDIT: And can you please spell "quitting" right next time.....I'm tired of trying to read a sentence here and not understanding a dam thing. I understand that yall do it out of convenience but "quitting".....I mean DAYUM! I feel like i'm reading chinese or fuckin gibberish.

Last edited:
Stream:

F

FACK u2

he said it wuz a joke to me on ps3... idk though
and ur right if i wouldve quit i wouldnt be on ur GB i wouldve been gone just seein if u guys care and obviously u guys do look at all these replies LOLholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheep