Quick Question

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
I've been jsut recently recruited and i wanted to know what you need to do to become an officer or any higher rank thereafter. Anyone with suffiecient knowledge would be much appreciated if this is answered :) Thanks

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
u get officer if ur in DM for a while. Show that u respect DM and wuld never leave DM anymore. But only ur commander can probably promote you.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I've been jsut recently recruited and i wanted to know what you need to do to become an officer or any higher rank thereafter. Anyone with suffiecient knowledge would be much appreciated if this is answered :) Thanks
You gotta work for it. Organize recruits and plan wars/GBs. Be a good teammate and slowly but surely, you'll start to move up.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
DM4L!!!! Been here 2 and a half years, and I never plan on leaving :D

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yea man its just straight up dedication. u work hard and ur commander will see that. u will easily move up the ranks. but u always have to rep DM the way it should be, the best clan ever

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Your actions will and have been watched, do good stuff for us and we promote you.