question to DM

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
corpse hi. umm could u please explain how this happend. we agreed to war DM without a ref. we beat u fair and square. u agnowleged that after the war. then u say "il report war tomorow cuz its 2 late already" so im like ok thats cool i trust DM.

and now im cheking my AWL and the chalenge is gone and we dont have the win. howd this happen again???.......................

and gaza was there too... should i be considering that you guys are ALL corrupt?..

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
It because you agreed without a ref. Without a ref, what proof you got? lulz...

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I had nothing to do with it still. I believe it was deleated because you sent notes on the challenge that was 2 - 3 days old so it was erased with the update we would of have to send the challenge same day. Ill look in to it and get back to you, but surly it had nothing to do with us being corrupt or nun, because i went to bed straight after the war yest. And thats why I kept pushing for you guys to get a ref in here, man but you guys don't listen to me.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wel il send the chalenge and can u accept it and then report to make it fair and stuf?.........................

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
We can't do that Vortex that could get me in some shit, considering im ref, i can't just report on a new war. aim a ref tell them the situation and then were take it from there.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Cant you guys send a Ticket? Im sure our guys in DM would confirm the win for you.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dude people do get busy outside of video games. they will report it as soon as possible. but for right now, just tell a ref about it and next time u see UC let remind him and he will tell the ref to give u the win

dont start saying things like that tho, i understand that things didnt happen as soon, or the way u thought it would, but that doesnt give u the right to call DM currupt.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
dawg dnt worry about this thread i told em i would get it done as soon as i got home that i would fix it caus i told em i had to go out and well im back now and im gettin it done soo chill M-V

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
This is the conversation With myself and the Head Ref DJ.

AWLChamare 4:51 pm

i guess ill deal with this with you bro cause i don't feel right.A war was done Yesterday between my clan Demon Messiahs and Malcious Vengence we lost but for some reason the win wasn't reported for them do you mind givin them the win for me.

AWLReality 4:51pm

was there a ref present?

AWLChamare 4:52 pm

No sir.

AWLReality 4:52pm

do you not know the pw to the account to report for them?

AWLChamare 4:52pm

it seem that it was removed from both our accounts,so neither teams could report

AWLReality 4:53pm

oh really.
that sounds fishy.
were any refs present in the war from either clan
that may have been able to do that

AWLChamare 4:53 pm

just me
i was the only ref in there
but i was in the war

AWLReality 4:53pm

weird

AWLChamare 4:53 pm

the notes were accepted and everything
http://www.advancedwarladders.com/stats.php?account=31268
that is my clan acc
everything was removed

AWLReality 4:54pm

your in DM?

AWLChamare 4:54 pm

Yes Sir

AWLReality 4:54pm

was michael tanner there?

AWLChamare 4:55 pm

No he wasn't i havent seen him for a while

AWLReality 4:55pm

ok.
let me ask someone to check admin logs to see if someone deleted the challenge n notes

AWLChamare 4:55 pm

okay

AWLChamare 4:59 pm

do you mind letting me know when everything is fixxed

AWLReality 5:03pm

well i cant necessarily fix it w/o a MR or a ref present. I applaud you for your honesty but w/o any proof of what happened without a ref present I cant give a clan a loss and create a new challenge and notes. What I am doing is investigating though and trying to find out who deleted the notes and challenge or voided it since you said notes were accepted and a challenge existed. When I find out, I can let you know though.

AWLChamare 5:28 pm

Alright thanks alot Sir!

AWLReality 5:30pm

np

End of Convo with him, MV you should know we would never try and cheat you or have anything removed, we did our part i talked to the Head Ref he is looking into, I hope this won't seperate us from warring eaching anymore even though we had nothing to do with it. Thank you though for bringing this to my attention i sincerely appreciate it. MV you guys take it easy.

Yours Truly

DM PSP Console Commander

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ok thanx. i didnt say u guys were corrupt. i said shud i be considering that... i mean cmon, if tht wud of hapend to you wouldnt u have crazy thoughts as too what happend??...

thanx gaza i apreciate you solving this. cuz i bet if this was doggys clan we wouldnt even try to ask them. i had no problem warring DM without a ref cuz i trust them and wen this happened i was like "wth this is something weird...." so yeah..

yeah wel keep up the wars and stuf their really fun and chalenging. hope this gets fixed by the ref's, and if it doesnt i gues wel take this matter and both settle it.

pce guys c yal later.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Its really hard to jack yourself off when driving down the interstate going 85 MPH with a red bull in wun hand and your dick in the other while trying to drive with your knees

Stream:

he said sir for the simple fact its kind of his boss in a way. show respect whether hes older or younger. you guys got to understand when your in that position and your talking to someone who controls your pay or what not you say sir or mam depending upon male or female.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
or you can defend your honor and not be an ass licker.

i agree, you do have to respect older and wiser people, but u dont have to respect the fag that signs youre paychek just cuz he went to college or something 2 more years than you did....