PSP wont read UMD's nemore

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Anyone know how 2 fix dis problem it just randomly stopd readin em' 2day...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
This happened to my friend DM GaRuGa (ik him in real life and tried to fix his PsP but it didnt work.)

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Well dis sux...i got a moh1 umd...And i got a 2 GB memory which is full with FtB2 MoH2 and RR now....So dat meanz MoH1 may b ova 4 me.....Awww man =..(

Stream:

DM Joey8899

Demon Messiah
sigma i just noticed u from syracuse i live like half houre awy from u lol

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
try gettin a quetip or wut ever and clean da lazer part thing idk wut im tlkn bout lmao but im tryn to help

Stream:

DM Joey8899

Demon Messiah
actuly just extremyly close to new york in PA it takes like 2 min for me to get to border

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Just delete the game your not playing and put MOH on it then when you want to put the other game back on do the same but put that on and take out MOH, SOLVED! It saves a fuckton of $$$ too.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Just delete the game your not playing and put MOH on it then when you want to put the other game back on do the same but put that on and take out MOH, SOLVED! It saves a fuckton of $$$ too.
couldnt have said it better myself thats what i do cuz my shit dont read umd nomo

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Well it's a pain but i guess that's what i'll do
Seeing as i tried to fix the umd thing and fckd it up more
Lucky i got Cfw..

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Yea, I did that all the time untill I got my 8 gig memory card, it was only $40 too on a special website it love it. Most places sell them for $90-$120, it's called www.dealextreme.com

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=DisplayCell style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" vAlign=top align=middle height=70>Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card with MS Adapter (8GB) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=DisplayCell vAlign=top align=middle height=20> (75 reviews) </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top align=middle>$15.15
free shipping
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I bought that, and it works like a charm =), Fuck even a 256MB is at least $20, you people got ripped off, buy smart, don't just buy shit like most people do, fucking stupid, I saved my ass $100 or more on this site and none of it's fake.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Yea thnx Neb
I dont need many games tho
So imma buy a 2GB to go w/ my 1 GB and ill keep FTB2 and MoH2 on the 1 gb
RR and MoH1 on the 2 GB

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
My parents paypal acc. is cancelled neways so i cant buy online things...

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
O ok, dude you could buy 6 8 gigs for the price of 1 2 gig, it's such a rippoff.