PSP Internet Not connecting, Please Help SK!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Alright well all ya'll know I have two psp's and my older one won't connect to the internet for some reason? I try to connect and it just says the access point wasn't detected but i'm in my room where the router is, my other one connects fine, the reason why I want my old one is because the buttons are broken in and its easier to play, please help guys? I'll repay you somehow ;)

~SK

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
happened to me. it took a month before i could get on. never found out what was wrong

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Delete the internet connection profile and make a new one, scan and see what comes up.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Well thats the thing Vela, My buddy that lives behind me has a router and it doesn't have a password protected so I just access'd it and it won't connect to that too and I get like a 60% feedback from the router, idk wtf it is but it's pissing me off.

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
sk do u have like 1 or 2 laptops in ur house that could possibly interfere with the connection? thats happened with me before like i can connect on my laptop then sometimes i cant connect on my psp

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
sumtimes its da wLan switch.....u gota keep pressN it back nd forth nd sht...

also try restN dat routa.....it cud be dat 2....even if ur psp is scaning it.....still try.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
i think its becuz u have to give the psp its own port on your router, cuz when i first got my router it did the same thing

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Alright well all ya'll know I have two psp's and my older one won't connect to the internet for some reason? I try to connect and it just says the access point wasn't detected but i'm in my room where the router is, my other one connects fine, the reason why I want my old one is because the buttons are broken in and its easier to play, please help guys? I'll repay you somehow ;)

~SK
Well thats the thing Vela, My buddy that lives behind me has a router and it doesn't have a password protected so I just access'd it and it won't connect to that too and I get like a 60% feedback from the router, idk wtf it is but it's pissing me off.
ok, kinda gettin confused?

you have a router in your room correct?

Well normally they could be a list of reasons as to WHY you can connect.
Here are a few simple explanations/advice:

Your too close to the router.
Entirely reset your psp
Play with the Wlan switch
Reset your router

When you say your psp accesses 60% from the room next door it means that is router is shit and is only based off a few feet, such as 6-10 normally.

If all else fails, hack your psp by putting it in tinfoil, then in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yes I have a router in my room, but my other psp connects fine so why wouldn't this one?

Stream:

FasTBacK

Master Sergeant
have u tried entering the info for your router into ur psp manually? the ip address and DNS codes and stuff.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol DR.
Or what i would do is buy a new one

OR

Its possible that your WLAN Aentenna is loose or something.

Or mabey your PSP Hates you. Who knows?