PSP history.

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
In this thread you post your whole psp history. ill start.

On august 10, 2007 i nought my 1000 series psp. My first online game was killzone liberation. I started out as a noob at that game but started playing with some of the best people on it so i atventually got better. I got to a 3 gold star when i stoped playing. The only clans that i remember being in was team plastic and AMD. I adventually fadded away from that game and my psp. Then that christmas I got MOHH2. That is when my gaming life changed and what led me to were i am now. Okkkkkk my mohh2 history starts out with me being a pretty bad noob(jailbreak76). I started playing that a lot and getting better and better. I adventually joined AVA(at its dead point) under (AVA Blade). I met some friends that would stay with me for a long time(c0lt 45, rustysaw, achillies) It was about to die so a MOHH1 clan helped us out(XIV) we went under that name and i was XIV V0ltage. I met some great friends there also (vanhalin, myers, l3ller). Then XIV died for the MOHH2 and van made KiH then under that clan i was v0lt(i think??????) Thats when i changed. I got boared with Mohh2 and bought Sifphon filter Logan's Shadow. I played that for a month and got really good clan (in the 8th rank clan overall out of like 1000). Then one day i picked up MOHH2 again and another big thing happened. The first game i played in in a moth i got a clan invite from............A20. It was Mcpoper that asked me to joina nd i accepted. I had a great time in that clan and went 14-1 in wars. I also became a commander of it. That was when i really got to be good friends with DM. I saw that A20 was falling apart so i did something that would get me kicked out. i cut someone. Soooo i went clan looking. this time i wanted a clan that wouldnt die. soo i had three choices TR,FL,DM. i evalyated each one like this. TR- Kick ass players but not active. FL- really good but at that time it was when they were falling apart. so the only one that was left was DM. I asked Cpt if i could join and he gave me a tryout. I made it and he told me that DM isnt just " the flavor of the week" clan it is for life. I accepted and had a great time in MOHH2. Then someone told me about socom FTB2. I bought it and realllllly sucked the first week. But once again i still got better and am still getting better as i am going. Since the day i joined DM it has been really fun playing eith you guys. It is diffrent than the other clans i have been in. We are like a family or something. Oh i almost forgot. Me and Morb also expanded DM into Killzone (my first game). well that is all that i can think to write so yea. DM4L!!

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

Uh, im not gunna write that much, so yeah i got my psp at a guitar convention (idky they had psps there ) so i got it for free. started online with twisted metal (under the name sey MCLAREN88 187). then I started playing FTB1 (mclaren88, brutal.murderer. ) and fucking pwned the shit outta them. got ftb2 when my clan ditched ftb1. my first clan was wutang, then F.E.A.R., then Se then Dm. so yeah then i dropped my psp and i found another at a pawn shop for cheap and now here i am.

Stream:

A

Andyp3p

i got my psp in december of last year along with ftb2. i came across the clan when i joined one of marios games and asked if i could t/o and made it
although i was in royals roster and eventualy went to the biger one (who at teh time taco was leader)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I asked Cpt if i could join and he gave me a tryout. I made it and he told me that DM isnt just " the flavor of the week" clan it is for life. I accepted and had a great time in MOHH2.
Haha you damn right DM4L!

Ok, here goes:

I got a summer job when I was 16 working outside doing jack shit and it was really boring. I casually mentioned to my parents that "something like a PSP would really keep me occupied"... for my birthday about a month later I got a PSP.

I got mohh1 about a month after it came out. I started out with the BAR, but kept getting owned by RPG's. So I said "I know! I shall RPG too!" So I did for a while. Italy City deathmatch was my RPG stomping ground. Once I realized it was nub I moved onto Sniping and SG. Joined DM, the rest is history.

I got killed by a hacker 1 too many times, and my PSP flew out of my hands, and the UMD tray and power switch flew off D'OH! I used partof a coke can to fix it lmao and it worked if I held it perfectly still.

(^see the coke can tab?)

I got mohh2 last fall courtesy of Cave and Major Meat, thanks again fellas. I rose up to be co-commander of one of the best group of guys the video gaming world has ever seen.

DM4L!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
ok well i my dad bought a psp to watch movies while he was comming down to flordia like last year (before i got here too). He bought mohh1 and was addicted. i tried it a couple times, and i sucked. then i barrowed ftb1 and wanted to expand the clan into it, but we expanded into ftb2 instead. but soon my dad broke the psp by stepping on it by accident. a few months later he bought a new one. in another month or 2, the L button broke off and now there is a big crack in it, whenever you try to play you look up and spin, pretty gay. so i am now barrowing my friend's psp, like a year after the 2nd one broke. i bought ftb2, because alot of DM's played it and i really liked the first one. Well i suck at that too. Theres my History of the PSP.