PSP Hacks

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
if anyone needs help hackin their psp hit me up on the site or on my aim - mrwonton369

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Dude we dont need some hack tipz...DM doesn't need that type of stuff around here...keep your hacking to yourselves...plz dont post threadz about this garbage...DM winz in skillz not hackz...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Dude we dont need some hack tipz...DM doesn't need that type of stuff around here...keep your hacking to yourselves...plz dont post threadz about this garbage...DM winz in skillz not hackz...To The Bat Cave!!
I agree with ya Batty, the only thing is.....................If you play the psp these days ''without'' hax, u are alone. I would honestly say that 75% of ppl in game these days have some sort of hax on. Sad, but true.....:post-36326-11101857, I dont have aything modded on my psp. But im getting sick of hax tearing up my good score.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Very true, i was playing Mohh1 yesterday and some fucker had GM, and cuz everyone knew him, they let him play, but fuck, i naded him, shot him, and got a melle and that dumb fuck wouldnt die, he just said i didnt hit him, sure with my nade that landed on his ass, bfs, i think he was Lord something, but anyways his score was like 20 kills no deaths, im not saying im great or anything, but out of those 6 times he killed me, i should of at least got him 2 or 3 times, i even snuck around so i could kill him, but fucker wouldnt die, anyways i just had to vent, but yea, hackers suck my cock and swallow ::fuck you

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
i meant hackin by like cfw and getting games for free not hackin codes cuz idk how to do that

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yea coudl u help me get mohh for my PSP us server primarly and then EU maybe?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i have cfw on my psp. i hacked for like a week and a half in november. i use it primarily for the new games and shit.

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

fuck man my psp is fucked up for trying soo yea i might not be able to get on and if i am someone is on it for me trying to get rid of some blacklist

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
its when some bitch is pissed at u for bein too good in ftb2 and then he send u an invite and u go see it and ur psp freezes so u can never look at ur invites

its lame