Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
In case no-one has heard yet....

Homebrew working on all PSP firmware (even 5.02) with a Phantasy Star Portable GameSave Exploit!

Just what does this do, need you ask? Well, it only lets you, PSP owner, on ANY firmware the ability to play homebrew applications, games and emulators till our hearts content or till we explode from nostalgia. So without further ado check out the simple steps for running Fanjita's oober-cool hack at Brite.

Guide for running the developed Phantasy Star Portable Exploit:

* Check that you have an Japan or US version of Phantasy Star Portable (Japan:

ULJM-05309, US: ULUS-10410). Work on the European version will be following soon.
* Extract the contents of the 'MS_ROOT' folder from the ZIP file into the top-level of your memory stick. (HINT: If you wind up with an 'MS_ROOT' folder on the stick, you've done it wrong).
* Start the game, and as soon as it gets to the 'Press START' screen, press START. If you wait until the demo has started, the exploit may not work.
* The screen should go blank, and the exploit will start after a few moments. It doesn't do anything except look pretty at this stage - but feel free to enjoy the first homebrew on your PSP Brite.

link

http://dl.qj.net/Phantasy-Star-Brite-Hack-PSP/pg/12/fid/26753/catid/114

haven't tried it myself....so not sure if its just a simple "Hello World" app or what.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
cmon sony.......

nice find l4w..accept my friend request too..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i already got homebrew to run on mine with the gripshift exploit

Stream:

DM Toonaami

lol i did watch my vid on youtube

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
There was another program that came out. It was that NS Lite or something like that and they got their ass fucking sued off by SONY.

PWNED!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
cmon sony.......

nice find l4w..accept my friend request too..
What FR?....I denied 1 that I didn't know who the hell it was....Naze?? I think that was it...

well send it to me again now that I know...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LOL to the people that said it wasn't possible to hack it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

lol yea all those nooobs. Anything is hackable. When u boil it down all it is, is a bunch of code.