PSN

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Well it wouldn't be anonymous. Anonymous announced that they will somehow attack after PSN is back up so we'll see what's going to happen.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Yeah All those people who think PSN is our life jus cause we really want it back has no idea how much time there is in a day lol.You got 24 hrs.minus 8 for sleeping so 16 to do whatever.Say you game 3 hrs a day.Thats 13 whole hours left to do what you want.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Damn psn sucks right now, but I'm not complainin cause I'm playin cod bo on my xbox XD if I didn't have a xbox I would probably b busy playin my ps3 w.o psn cause I got 21 games for it. Man I'm not even playin video games no more I'm just chillin w my lady all day need a break from watchin tv n crap

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Venom I kinda already did. And Fillis I understand what you mean and you have a point. I'm just saying I would kinda like to get back to shooting noobs. :)
Go get GTA 4, drive to South Bohan and there are a bunch of noobs to drive by there :) Thats what I've been doing while PSN has been down.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
you cant go a week without PsN?

Hell noooooo Ps3 is my life man without that I have nothing to do but watch boring as t.v which there is never on so I just sleep all day and lose a lot of calories =)

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Red Dead Redemption nuff said hella shit to do from dueling in a pistol battle with a mexican to hunting bears in the mountains :]

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
its been down since last wednsday so tomoorow it will be 1 week thats pretty sad....