PSN

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Okay my last thread was meant as a prank joke. Guess it wasn't liked and removed. But now it is honestly annoying. Anyone know for sure when it will be back. The only theory I have heard is that Sony is getting attacked by the group "Anonymous" which are some hackers because Sony invaded people's privacy by getting the ip's of people who have looked up videos about jailbreaking ps3's. The reason is very justified but they are only hurting Sony by pissing US (The players) off. Anybody else hear stuff?

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
They don't want to tell us the problem, because they don't want to give the hackers who didn't do it, a route to do it. Their being smart about this, by only calling it a outside attack on their servers. Sony doesn't want everyone to know how their servers are flawed, plus their rebuilding the areas that were attacked, so its a software rebuild, which should probably be up around Wednesday I'm guessing at the earliest, possibly earlier.

Quit jumping down Sony's throat, I'm tired of people starting fanboy wars too, seems like whoever is on Xbox's side, forgets their 12 day period of downtime, either their system has been purchased within this year, or their plainly stupid and ignorant. Be patient, it'll come back when it comes back, kicking and screaming won't make Sony rush faster. I'd prefer this kind of fix, over a hotfix.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
you cant go a week without PsN?

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Venom I kinda already did. And Fillis I understand what you mean and you have a point. I'm just saying I would kinda like to get back to shooting noobs. :)

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea just wait a few more days and PsN should be back up and running

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
it will b ok i dont mind got a shit load of gms i stopd playin cuz was online so been playin em just breathe & remember cud b worst

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
UMM For your formation there something call "Air" and "Life". Ever tried that Out ?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
mon-thurs no work so when i aint doin shit like runnin around or kids time, when im bored i play

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Yeah dude I have football practice and NJROTC Competition Team practice. I only play when I'm chillen at home.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Also, it isn't Anonymous whose doing this, they've already stated it that it wasn't them

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Honestly dont start this fucking "no life" bullshit.

Fill ur right they have but wat if they did that to cover themselves? Idk lol all i kno is that this is messing with the MLG qualifying ladder for columbus.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
I heard the earliest it'll be up is tomorrow in the evening or if not up until the weekend,im sure everybody will live, and it gives people a chance to play a great thing called "Single Player"