PS3 USERS READ!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Do not turn on your PS3 if you have a "fat" PS3. There is a bug with the internal clock and the clock goes back to 1998 where psn wasnt available which is why online doesnt work. Sony said trying to go online numerous times can hurt your system and advise owners not to. I will update

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Fuck man that suck some major shit and my room mate who owns this old ass thing got wun of the very first models and is having a hissy fit. Thinkin hes going to sue sony. Fuck if he registered his damn system he woulda got the notice. Sorry Im ranting and hes pissing me off thinking hes high and mighty. Hope this problems gets fixed cuz he over reacted and completly restored the entire fucking system so I lost all the trophies on MW2 and all the intel and everything and every other game I worked hard on is all down the shitter cuz he over reacted.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Fuck man that suck some major shit and my room mate who owns this old ass thing got wun of the very first models and is having a hissy fit. Thinkin hes going to sue sony. Fuck if he registered his damn system he woulda got the notice. Sorry Im ranting and hes pissing me off thinking hes high and mighty. Hope this problems gets fixed cuz he over reacted and completly restored the entire fucking system so I lost all the trophies on MW2 and all the intel and everything and every other game I worked hard on is all down the shitter cuz he over reacted.
dam sorry to here that, i wont have internet until thursday, and i havent had it since last week so i havent even tried to log on but i hope by the time i get internet everything will be back to normal, and who knows, maybe one day we can look back at this and laugh. ::cheers

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I know I will but my room mate fuckin over reacted...fucking idiot

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i tried to sign in so many times, i thought my parents were screwing with the internet or the signal was bad...

so it's fine for phat users now?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Guys PS3 is up. It fixed by itself but its bound to happen again and probably sony will patch it

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
roy if u synced the trophies you dont lose them. as for the intel u lost those. and hahahahaha didnt happen to me :D