PS3 Site down?!?! For good?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i know its just a overheatin but still funny as hell 1 day or so we cant play online 2 4-6 weeks while dey ship a new system not fix em

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Whew.... Can you guys all wait till its done? Stop bitchin? They securing the PS3 of course. If they let it get hacked then people who make games for the PS3 would get disappointed. Chill the fuck out. Its not like the end of the world... :l

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Whew.... Can you guys all wait till its done? Stop bitchin? They securing the PS3 of course. If they let it get hacked then people who make games for the PS3 would get disappointed. Chill the fuck out. Its not like the end of the world... :l
How are you telling us to stop bitching. The ps3 shouldnt of got hacked in the first place with how big of a company sony playstation is. Its real bad on there part, with how many users occupy there time playing ps3. So no time should be really taken away from us because this problem should of been let happen in the first place.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
oh shit and pat u say us to chill out? BUT GUESS FUCKING WHAT who's the one going out researching ALL/everything about it?! you lmao

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
How are you telling us to stop bitching. The ps3 shouldnt of got hacked in the first place with how big of a company sony playstation is. Its real bad on there part, with how many users occupy there time playing ps3. So no time should be really taken away from us because this problem should of been let happen in the first place.
I'm just telling that you guys should stop fuckin complaining. It's not like your consuming your WHOLE time playing your PS3. People who are complaining about this maintenance shit should learn how to have PATIENCE :coffee: .Who would know that the hackers would do an attack? And sir, Almost everything gets hacked.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
World of Warcraft has regular weekly maintence every tuesday for 4 hours...worst 4 hours of my life

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
paul.its holidays. its good friday. AND I WANNA GO ONLINE. i have nothing else to do. all i wana do is kick some nubs ass.