PS3 Site down?!?! For good?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
oh i thought it was stupid cause the warning for when you cant sign in usually doesnt come up untill 10 second for when you turn your ps3 on, but the warning come up as soon as u turn ps3 on

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
ya its cuz ppl hacked it so sony doin sum shit b4 its back up so if ppl do it bans dey mac address 4 life

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
lol I thought I got banned individualy for pretending to be a girl on playstation home......... haha lmao

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
thats ok ill rather have psn go down then the system u 360 peeps know bout that . that's a ‘i really did laugh out loud’ 2 systems since 06 & neither aint cuz it rrod

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
thats ok ill rather have psn go down then the system u 360 peeps know bout that . that's a ‘i really did laugh out loud’ 2 systems since 06 & neither aint cuz it rrod
Yea i'd rather not be able to log in then have to scream at Microsoft over the phone. :ninja:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yea i'd rather not be able to log in then have to scream at Microsoft over the phone. :ninja:
Ture, the amount of freaking times I been SO close to ringing up Microsoft and telling/screaming to them that their computer programs lickout hairy ass crack.:barf:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It aint microsofts fault for RRoD...people whom it happen to are just undeserving of wun and that is how Microsoft lets them know