PS3 ppl read this

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
k sence a20 is oficaly dead can i change the tag back to DM on gamebattles or do u wanna keep th A in there even tho its dead?

also im getting the box to ship my ps3 to sony on tuesday , shiping will take about 4 days there and back to me and 3 days to repair. if im lucky ill have it b4 summer ends.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I think thatz a great idea...DM4L...To The Bat Cave!!...BTW I knew A20 would crumble...All clanz die before DM...:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i have tagged DM, $DM$, AxDM.

I personnaly dont really like the A_DM..i think it would be better if we changed the tag to DM.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Personally I think A_DM is gay... I think it shud just be plane out DM no $ or anything, if someone else alredy has it then screw them we the originals :D

Stream:

FallinUp

Sergeant
hmm dont really care but w/e invite me again on gamebattles if you gonna change it

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
NO u can change then clan tag without quiting a clan. its under team editt r w/e so i make it DM? or we can go like 360 ppl and do D][M or $DM$ or w/e just let me know what u guys want.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
FallinUp wuts ur PSN and do you play COD4 nemore or a little or wut?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
NO u can change then clan tag without quiting a clan. its under team editt r w/e so i make it DM? or we can go like 360 ppl and do D][M or $ or w/e just let me know what u guys want.
dont do the dollar signs....

i started using [+DM+]
what about D|M? thats what were using. we are gonna restart soon also to try to get the undefeated thing. we are 9-15, some how someone set up a match but never showed bc of time delays of multi matches.... so we have a forfeit.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
I say DM everything else looks bad... If u wanna represent the Demon Messiahs the best way possible, wudnt that be it? Idk tho i aint a leader