General
Console: Headset:
i dont care what system, mohh1 hackers are just giving me gray hair
please help, because ill seriously consider these polls

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
no, it would just be a nice change not to have a hacker in almost every game i enter

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
MeT, like i said before.. Ps3 people are gunna say Ps3..360 Ppl are gunna say 360. Its like the bluds & Crips. Bluds are obviously gunna say their the better gang and Crips are gonna be like nah were better.. It depends on what you want.. I got 360 because thats what all my friends have in real life.

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

dude lol i went to buy a PS3 and my dumbshit dad was like oh look at the 360 its 200 dollars cheaper so we r getting that and i was like screw this and i called 4 game nerds over that worked there and the 4 of em combined went through 18 360s and 3 PS3s...... so PS3 FTW

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
PS3 if youre gona game for 4 years or more..cuz xbox got yearly costs which'll add up

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
but its a violation of the code of conduct to mod if ur not doing it in a private gametype

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
but its a violation of the code of conduct to mod if ur not doing it in a private gametype
well then every1 in PI can be charged the the federal government.

Notice no1 really seems to care?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
close this thread admin. kenny u obviously have no right to make that bullshit comment, how would u know if where dieing, weve been going up sence cod w@w came out i have no clue where thats comming from.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok well it was doing horrible until COD5 came out. 360 still has more members, and has more games.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Halo3 and GOW2 only 360 exclusives.
PS3 has Resistance 2, Socom Confrontation, Little Big Planet, and Killzone 2

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
This thread will only cause turmoil....

It all depends on what you are looking for I guess.

I have both and the Wii.....I like 360 cause of the controller. But i also like PS3 for the blue-ray. So......each one has its good/bad properties.

But I will admit I think KillZone2 will do for the PS3 what Halo did for Xbox. It will be a system seller.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.